Toribash
you unlucky sods
before i got a locker, everything was pretty fine to me despite me carrying all the books. and i was thin as fuck (still am)

lockers are fun, i just carry notebooks to school
Never experienced having a locker. My high school didn't have them. Dunno if other Ateneo high schools have lockers, but mine didn't.

We resorted to stashing our stuff in broom boxes, under the platform at the front of the room, or inside the ceiling panels (only for students with rooms located in the top floor). Everything from guitars to food got stored in any of those places.

Also, it gets better, Light. There's hope for us thin folk. Working out coupled with truckloads of food worked wonders for me.
fl0w
I have lockers in my school, but what bothers me is the amount of papers that is in my damn bag ... ;|
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
you unlucky sods
before i got a locker, everything was pretty fine to me despite me carrying all the books. and i was thin as fuck (still am)

lockers are fun, i just carry notebooks to school

I'm also really thin. I never tried experiencing lockers.
School never had them but I don't think I'll need it anyway.
Master of the arcane arts
Originally Posted by xGodEnzx View Post
I have lockers in my school, but what bothers me is the amount of papers that is in my damn bag ... ;|

I once cleared my backpack at the end of the year. It had enough papers to fill a smallish-medium sized trash bag and weighed roughly 3 pounds. Pretty much used all my notebook paper.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I don't have lockers c: i just bring all my books to school cuz im lazy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Mage View Post
Stupid school letting us buy books we don't need.

lmao so true
we have not used a single page in the most expensive book here. we have to find someone who still has a book used by the grade 9 LAST YEAR
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
lmao so true
we have not used a single page in the most expensive book here. we have to find someone who still has a book used by the grade 9 LAST YEAR

Same. For the 1st quarter, we have to borrow books from the previous year.
Btw, I heard k12 books are more expensive.
Is it true?
Master of the arcane arts