Toribash
Original Post
Ey All
hy, most of you havent heard of me. In game i am Owned674, but while i find my activation email i go as Pikkel674 (random). Recently (today) Volcom recruited me so yeah ey all and hope to get to know you guys soon!

p.s. formerly from triforce
Ahh.. Nice to see you.. Volcom told me about you.. I will update the list in 48 hours
Sad to say but I'm back.
sounds good... nice to see u too =D so i heard a lot of rumors that LotAis dead. I decline that statement. We're not dead until every single member of our clan gives up on it, which, frankly, won't happen. I recently transferred here from Triforce thinking, "Wow, Lota has so many members" but when i entered the forum, there were so many comments saying "Oh, you guys arent ready" or "You guys PHAILZORZ" but i think that they shouldn't say that. Were they not once just likeus? A new clan needs little bit of time (i noticed that we're not even a month old) and i think that they should realize that, as they have had more time than us, and each time anew clan becomes official, they shouldn't go around saying, "Oh well not good enough". We didn't do that and i don't think they should do that to us. I know that we have a chance.
Hey guys! im ummmm.....new here 2 so when u update ur list make sure im in it in game name: [LotA]Mr1337. so wait tho.........hey blood, volcomstone recruited me, element helped, and i just like to say that were not dead until we completely get destroyed by a clan war or somthng but we just kick ass and own so.....i trust you, blooddude.