ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
keymapping moves
since time is sometimes an issue in getting everything right I was thinking it would be nice to be able to map some moves in keys on my keyboard

for example:

when I'm in a match and I'd press A my knees would contract and my arms would raise as I would have recorded.
if there was a item made to act as a move saver how would people get better. Most people would just play mods that basically end with the opener like Mushu or Judo and they would just have the most efficient moves. The good part about move saver is no newer players know about it and that forces them to learn the game on their own
Last edited by Flames; Mar 2, 2015 at 01:54 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I'm sorry, but I do not think that this is a good idea.

Toribash is not only about predicting your opponent and thinking about an optimum play for that round and knowing how to execute it. It is also about how fast you can execute that move. The timers are there for a reason, so that a player can split his time into thinking about the move and actually executing it. If this was made, the player can execute his move at a click of the button and this leaves him with more time to think about what he is going to do, reducing the pace of the game.

Unsupported