Ranking
Original Post
Easily distinguish thread's creator
Hi,

what i want to suggest is: change the colour of the black bar, the one that you see above posts, only on posts from the thread's creator.

This

I think it would be useful to recognize immediately thread's creator while you are scrolling the chat. If he is posting some updates or replying to someone... If you are searching for a post from the thread maker, you can switch faster the pages because you can see immediately his posts.

This option could be activated/deactivated while you are making the thread. Depends if it is useful or not in a certain type of thread.
Last edited by WeppetKo; Mar 8, 2015 at 06:45 PM.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Hi,

what i want to suggest is: change the colour of the black bar, the one that you see above posts, only on posts from the thread's creator.

I think it would be useful to recognize immediately thread's creator while you are scrolling the chat. If he is posting some updates or replying to someone... If you are searching for a post from the thread maker, you can switch faster the pages because you can see immediately his posts.

This option could be activated/deactivated while you are making the thread. Depends if it is useful or not in a certain type of thread.

This would be a nice addition to the optional parts of thread creating. I myself would like it. Are you suggesting a custom color of the bars around the post or a set color such as blue or red? Custom would be cool, but red would be nice and easily distinquishable.

~Supported
I'm just gamin' man
I think it would be better if it could only be one colour, at least for each thread, if the colour kept changing it would be harder to recognise them immediately and might look silly as well (I can imagine some people going overboard with this). I have no problem with creators being able to choose a custom colour which their chosen thread creator posts would show up in at the time that they make the thread.

Not that it matters, but I think this would be kinda useful. Supported.
Good morning sweet princess
I thought about one color, not customizable, the red because all the forum is based on black and red and you can see it immediately. Custom colors would be confusing, better one stable color so you get used to it.
I see a lot of mod threads, and it is hard to recognize the original Poster (OP), so I think this would be really useful.

~Supported