Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Hubs and New Attactments
I would like to have a toribash hub where u can walk around using the arrow keys and W,A,S,D talk. There would be akido dojo's teakyon areas and many fighting mods located around the area and players would go to each dojo and wait there for another player to come fight them or there could be buildings u can parkour on. Also there can be some amazing tournaments where u can taunt the people fighting and they can see you surrounding the dojo. This will look amazing in the game because u will see real time battles as you walk around the hub. I also think I the beginners will love this and one more thing the hub will have actual stores located in the hub for example a force and relax color store or a texture store or a hair store.

Now the New attachments
I will like to see these new attachments
A clan emblem that can be placed anywhere on the tori and they will be like holographic emblems or they can be 3d emblems

Electric sigil: This Attactments will allow the tori to have electricity charges around his body

Wings: This will allow the tori to have real 3d wings on their body they can make it any color.
TeamG23 l TeamAkido l Team Teakyon l Team Ninjutsu l TeamVoC
too much Dragon Ball Xenoverse and Warframe... i say NO! it will make it like a kid game! just think! i do not like this idea! i mean, this is an idea which will make a lot of cool players quit!
Hes basically saying make it MMO style in a nutshell
Now i think if done right it would be cool but i dont think this would work with a game like toribash they would have to script auto walking toris/autorun it would change the gameplay entirely

my vote is Unsupported
I still take texture requests for usd
Originally Posted by ESoldier25 View Post
too much Dragon Ball Xenoverse and Warframe... i say NO! it will make it like a kid game! just think! i do not like this idea! i mean, this is an idea which will make a lot of cool players quit!

most the community is kids already lol.

it wont make cool players quit if it would just be a offset option that you could join if u want

A kid game since when this was an adult game and the only reason u don't like it because it will have a hub and I don't think it Dragon Ball Xenoverse or warframe related because how many other games have hubs inside of it. The game is just boring because u just wait for your turn and it will make tournaments more better the long wait times are boring also hubs will give u something to do different from fighting or parkouring.
-----
Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
Hes basically saying make it MMO style in a nutshell
Now i think if done right it would be cool but i dont think this would work with a game like toribash they would have to script auto walking toris/autorun it would change the gameplay entirely

my vote is Unsupported

True it will change the gameplay but it will be a very different change every update is basically the same thing to me other than some bug fixes
Last edited by G23; Mar 5, 2015 at 11:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
TeamG23 l TeamAkido l Team Teakyon l Team Ninjutsu l TeamVoC
if you want somethibg to do when your waitibg just post on the forums. Its what i do. Its still a lot of fun and i dont think this game needs a hub i think its great how it is server wise. When your waiting for tourneys you dont have to be playing TB you can have a flash game on the side (i play Robot Unicorn Attack Evolution when im waiting). I dont think a hub would be very beneficial.

Not Supported
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
let's say someone makes a hub in TB. if 2 players fight (powerful and popular ones) it would be 50 players near them, spamming LOOOOOOOOOOOOL and huge lag would be there
let's say someone makes a hub in TB. if 2 players fight (powerful and popular ones) it would be 50 players near them, spamming LOOOOOOOOOOOOL and huge lag would be there

have you played this game before like lol
do you even know what this game is

it would be pretty neat but its already impossible to make more than 2 players possible because of the huge amount of lag it would make
neato idea but too much work with no real reason to make it an actual feature

no support
Originally Posted by cat View Post
have you played this game before like lol
do you even know what this game is

it would be pretty neat but its already impossible to make more than 2 players possible because of the huge amount of lag it would make
neato idea but too much work with no real reason to make it an actual feature

no support

i played minecraft.
20 persons in a single spot and huge lag. server stuttering
So, basically, you want to turn toribash into Gmod Tower....which if anyone has seen that, is a very bad idea.