ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Ability to edit replays in multiplayer
I guess it would be cool if the host of a room could load sparring replays in a multiplayerroom and than say who is gouing to take the position of tori and uke with commands like this:
/positiontori (playername) and /positionuke (palyername)
sometimes I play a mod with my friends. when a match is played next one start with same opener cause of some bug. So server can remember moves and show them to you. So we need to load replay ingame. But Im not sure who will get qi ...
Leon The Black
the difference in position doesn't matter in spar, it doesn't matter if you get uke or tori in spar. this is a worthless suggestion
Originally Posted by qma View Post
the difference in position doesn't matter in spar, it doesn't matter if you get uke or tori in spar. this is a worthless suggestion

Did you even read the post?

Anyway, this seems a little more harder to implement that it seems. For that to be possible in multiplayer, it would be like merging two replays - the original sp spar, and the rest of it made on multiplayer - and I don't think toribash supports it very well. Replays would get very glitchy.

Still, I support this idea.
:^)
Unfortunately you are true.
i am no computer expert, but i think replays glitch out if some information is missing or wrong. I guess it shouldn't be the case that something is missing if the server kinda repeats and/or replays the spar untill the point the host has chosen to edit the replay.