Ranking
Well I have someone on it too, so I'm not entirely saying I will take yours, but if i do, I'd probably go 20k because its all vector, if it was realistic, probably be talking more
GOLF WANG
Unity is recruiting! Click here to apply!
here it is!

Last edited by KDigityDog; Jun 18, 2015 at 04:56 PM.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Originally Posted by KDigityDog View Post
here it is!

Uh, I'm sorry, but are you REALLY 100% made this head cause :

1. Colours around the eyes are the same as mine
2. Ear placement, same as mine, the shape of its line same as mine, and you only made it more blurry
3. Shape of the eyes, same as mine

It looks like you just mirrored the side of the head of mine, so the flipped cross does not looks like mine, you only made the head more blurry and add tons of furs, and made it more realistic than mine
-----
You can possibly erase the watermarked right side of the head
Then just easily flipped it
Then it'll be created cross like that, I can report you whenever I want, except you change the head mofo
Last edited by Saiko; Jun 18, 2015 at 05:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
Originally Posted by Azion View Post
Uh, I'm sorry, but are you REALLY 100% made this head cause :

1. Colours around the eyes are the same as mine
2. Ear placement, same as mine, the shape of its line same as mine, and you only made it more blurry
3. Shape of the eyes, same as mine

It looks like you just mirrored the side of the head of mine, so the flipped cross does not looks like mine, you only made the head more blurry and add tons of furs, and made it more realistic than mine
-----
You can possibly erase the watermarked right side of the head
Then just easily flipped it
Then it'll be created cross like that, I can report you whenever I want, except you change the head mofo

Go ahead they aren't even the same head! What here is the difference if it really bothers you so much I'll move the ears...
-----
And I'll change the eye color but yea i did use the same color scheme...
-----
And so what if the ears are the same shape! They are fucking triangles!
And the eyes the only thing that is the same is the eyes color nothing else!
Last edited by KDigityDog; Jun 18, 2015 at 06:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The point is the cross on the forehead
If you flipped the right side of the head, it will built up a cross like your head, the only possible side you can steal and erase the watermark is only the right side, cause I've add my name on the left side. Which is you'll hardly erase my name if you choose the left side
If you're smart enough to steal my head, you will erase the cross and make another one but you don't

You guys can proof it by only copy the right side then flip it, put it into the left
-----
How you put the shading is also similar to mine, you guys can compare it with mine
-----
I will give you 24 hours to change your head from now on, or I will report you
Last edited by Saiko; Jun 18, 2015 at 06:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
Originally Posted by Azion View Post
The point is the cross on the forehead
If you flipped the right side of the head, it will built up a cross like your head, the only possible side you can steal and erase the watermark is only the right side, cause I've add my name on the left side. Which is you'll hardly erase my name if you choose the left side
If you're smart enough to steal my head, you will erase the cross and make another one but you don't

You guys can proof it by only copy the right side then flip it, put it into the left
-----
How you put the shading is also similar to mine, you guys can compare it with mine

you're making no sense you cant erase a picture... and what here i recolored the eyes and secondly the crosses arent even the same

-----
and go ahead and report me its not like its you fun button and you can just go around clicking for no reason!
Last edited by KDigityDog; Jun 18, 2015 at 06:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm not only talking about the eyes BUT the whole head
My protest still stand until you remake the WHOLE head
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
WHY SHOULD I NOTHING THERE IS YOURS!
if you really want to go ahead and report me right now! do it i have nothing to fear because its not even the same head!
Here's what I'll do. I like both heads, I like the simplicty of the original, and the realism of the new, I could see myself using both, so call this a collab, fix the eyes on both heads, and I'll pay you both 25k, sound good?
GOLF WANG
Unity is recruiting! Click here to apply!