Toribash
/invade

Guys do something immediately like being making clan wars, user activity recruitement etc
Or the clan will die..
The pblem doing that, is that non of our until lately acctive members hw the pows to acctually invite ore realy mod this site, so to start recruiting are realy something we must wait to do unthil this all are sorted. All our leaders quited wtout taking care of that sum1 had the pows to take the job .....
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
you are talking like master yoda from starwars......

so we sucked none has the mod powers and invite powers and we cant invite more people..........

btw how did waffle invite me and g1rl ?
i dont fkn know, if i did i had invited loads of fun and realgood ppl 8(
btw, waffles not around thees days is he. . . .
if he was we had been abole to start doing sumtn..
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
i made recruit_groundtex, see the art&rexturethreda....
afther getting sum help from the forum moderators im pm`ing fc n waffle nowadays, 1 of those 2 must sort out my mod power status for me to be abole to clean up here.
ASAP i hope 8(((
(no answer afther 48 hours, btw)
tnx tom, i been corresponding some wht fish, last he sayed was to get 1 of our top 3 to fix it. they dont reply so now i wayt for fish`s next shuggestion....
[/ore im going berserk and fkn go to ireland and wrever thees guys live and tke them by theyr eares to the computer to fix it !]
Saw your messages hazel. lol

I kicked myself out of the clan, and sent you a request to become Co-Ldr.

That should be enough, right?
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.