Ranking
Original Post
I dislike people.
This fat kid who sits next to me in my history class is generally a douche in the first place. But today was extra special. Another kid was asked a question. I'll even write it as a story to make you feel better.
"Is it this?"
"Sorry, you're wrong," the teacher replied.
"HAHAHAHAHA, EPIC FAIL CANNON," as he made a gun with his hand and mimicked firing it.
"Nice internet reference," I said calmly.
"What?"
"That's from the internet."
"No it's not. It's something my friends made up."
"Fine. But they got it from the internet." I turned my head away as the teacher went in his lecture.
"Go die somewhere." A slight chuckle arose from the rest of the class while I sat there grinning like a fool.
"Whatever you say. Just look it up next time."
"Quit being such a noob."
"Whatever you say."

I ended up out of the class due to schedule changes, but this time I get to sit next to a boy with long hair who never talks and has failed every test he's taken. Oh boy.

Basically, share your story of stupid people that are stupid.
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.
Hmm.

Let's see. I was on ultimate-guitar.com and saw Courtney Love was suing Activision for using a Kurt Cobain looking character. And I said to my friend:

"Hey, Courtney Love is suing activision"

"Who is Courtney Love?" He says.

"Kurt Cobain's widow."

"Who is Kurt Cobain?"

After that I facepalmed.
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
I sit next to a kid who is a pokemon faeg
Me: "Dude you carry your cards everywhere"
Him: "So it's really fun, It's better than what you do"
Me: "What do I do exactly"
Him: "Your Great great grandma"
After that I facepalmed and called him a fag.
And he goes "Shut up faggot idiot"
Then I laugh and slap his books out of his hands.

Next story.
Last edited by fistfury; Sep 18, 2009 at 04:21 AM.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Well, there was this one fellow.

He was mexican.
He went to my school.
He had a full head of dark brunette hair.
One day he said he was really hot.
The next day he had shaved his head.
He said he did it because he was hot that day and wanted to cool off.
After trying a bunch of different ways to do so.
He came to the conclusion that shaving his head would provide the most cooling effect.
Later on in the year he ran for class president and won thanks to this guy dancing for his campaign.

True story.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
There is someone named Mimi in our class who is freaking retarded. This is a very upper class private school (College Prep). We are now in our junior year in high school. She generally will scream randomly if you say anything contrary to her own beliefs, overreact to many situations, uses the word "like" nearly 14 times a sentence, etc. Here is an honest to god quote from our history class.

Teacher: *talks about african tribes*
Mimi: *cuts off teacher* OH! MY! GOD! I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING! THE ONLY REASON THAT LIKE OUR HEAD DOESN'T LIKE FALL OFF OUR BODIES, IS CUZ OF YOUR NECK!
Myself: Your retarded.
Mimi: WHAT? OMG no seriously though like if you think about it, its like, really deep, cuz like, yeah, I mean have you ever like thought about how your neck is like the only thing that like keeps your head on your body?
Myself: ....Get help.
Teacher: MIMI! I WILL HAVE NO MORE OF YOUR INTERRUPTIONS!
Mimi: Im SORRYEAAH! JEFF IS LIKE MAKING FUN OF ME AND LIKE ACTING LIKE IM DUMB AND IM REALLY NOT!
Teacher: Jeff is this true?
Myself: Almost as true as the fact that the reason our head doesn't fall from our body is because of our necks.
Class: *chuckle*
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
ok let me get started im in 5th grade there is a boy i have to sit next to and his feet smell like dog shit now here is teh story

*WE TAKE OFF OUR SHOES AND WALK INTO CLASS ROOM*
<me> *sits down*
<him> hey johnny want to play after school
<me>umm.....no....
<him> oh come on
<me> No shut up
<him> shut up faggot
<me> shut the hell up dumbass
<teacher> turns around "Johnny did u just say shut the hell up dumbass? to edgar"
<me> No
<teacher> Go to the tree outside the classoom
<Me> *LOOKS AT EDGAR*WELL handle this after school bitch *walks outside*

*bell rings*

then u knida no wat happens next true story also results i beat him without touching him i had him run into a bball pole
Originally Posted by hxcbbqimo View Post
There is someone named Mimi in our class who is freaking retarded. This is a very upper class private school (College Prep). We are now in our junior year in high school. She generally will scream randomly if you say anything contrary to her own beliefs, overreact to many situations, uses the word "like" nearly 14 times a sentence, etc. Here is an honest to god quote from our history class.

Teacher: *talks about african tribes*
Mimi: *cuts off teacher* OH! MY! GOD! I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING! THE ONLY REASON THAT LIKE OUR HEAD DOESN'T LIKE FALL OFF OUR BODIES, IS CUZ OF YOUR NECK!
Myself: Your retarded.
Mimi: WHAT? OMG no seriously though like if you think about it, its like, really deep, cuz like, yeah, I mean have you ever like thought about how your neck is like the only thing that like keeps your head on your body?
Myself: ....Get help.
Teacher: MIMI! I WILL HAVE NO MORE OF YOUR INTERRUPTIONS!
Mimi: Im SORRYEAAH! JEFF IS LIKE MAKING FUN OF ME AND LIKE ACTING LIKE IM DUMB AND IM REALLY NOT!
Teacher: Jeff is this true?
Myself: Almost as true as the fact that the reason our head doesn't fall from our body is because of our necks.
Class: *chuckle*

My name is Geoff.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Originally Posted by ClansBot View Post
ok let me get started im in 5th grade there is a boy i have to sit next to and his feet smell like dog shit now here is teh story

<me> *sits down*
<me>umm.....no....
<him> oh come on
<me> No shut up
<him> shut up faggot
<teacher> turns around "Johnny did u just say shut the hell up dumbass? to edgar"
<me> No

*bell rings*

then u knida no wat happens next true story also results i beat him without touching him i had him run into a bball pole

You were a dick in 5th Grade :V

and you were losing till he ran into a pole.
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
Originally Posted by ClansBot View Post

<me> *sits down*
<me>umm.....no....
<him> oh come on
<me> No shut up
<him> shut up faggot
<me> No

*bell rings*

Doubt it.

Also, why would you walk to the tree outside if you get into trouble?