ES Recruitment Drive
This one faeg is in my US history class

We just got new seats, and two days ago he put his feet on my desk, right next to my arms and face.

To me at least, it was a very rude act.

Extremely pissed off, I asked him to take his feet off. He refuses.

After trying to shove them off with my hands (which was pretty disgusting as his shoes were dirty. The desk was also formed in such a way that I couldn't bend my arms much to the right), I picked up the US history textbook, which is a college book (Fuxxen HUGE) and slam the edge on his shins.

He looked pretty pained and he said, "Fuck, you coulda asked nicely"

I said," What do you THINK I just said?"

He falls silent. Still a faeg in my eyes though.

I mentally added him to my list of people to run into when I get my license.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post

I would think he has done the same.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
This one faeg is in my US history class

We just got new seats, and two days ago he put his feet on my desk, right next to my arms and face.

To me at least, it was a very rude act.

Extremely pissed off, I asked him to take his feet off. He refuses.

After trying to shove them off with my hands (which was pretty disgusting as his shoes were dirty. The desk was also formed in such a way that I couldn't bend my arms much to the right), I picked up the US history textbook, which is a college book (Fuxxen HUGE) and slam the edge on his shins.

He looked pretty pained and he said, "Fuck, you coulda asked nicely"

I said," What do you THINK I just said?"

He falls silent. Still a faeg in my eyes though.

How big is the list?
Anime United
Just a handful of guys

I forgive people pretty fast. As long as they aren't consistent faegs like this guy was. >_>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by fistfury View Post
I sit next to a kid who is a pokemon faeg
Me: "Dude you carry your cards everywhere"
Him: "So it's really fun, It's better than what you do"
Me: "What do I do exactly"
Him: "Your Great great grandma"
After that I facepalmed and called him a fag.
And he goes "Shut up faggot idiot"
Then I laugh and slap his books out of his hands.

Next story.

I carry a deck of pokemon cards around with me. I have this nasty as fuck water deck. I usually play with this one guy, and we make fun of everyone who attempts to make fun of us. Pokemon cards are a very fun strategy game.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Alright, there are two kinds of people I hate the most, fat and old people who think they deserve better treatment because they are fat/old.

So there is this really fat girl in homeroom, and I mean gravitational field fat, and she always says that I can't help being fat, it's a disease.
What the fuck.
You can simply stop eating, it won't kill you, how about exercise.
More than that, the bitch keeps on thinking she can get away with anything or get sympathy from anybody.

Secondly, old people.
Now old people that don't care that they are old, fine, old fucks that go on about how they should cut in line when everyone else was waiting for a fucking half hour, and when you yell at them
"Haven't your father taught you to respect those older than you?"
"No, he taught me to fucking respect those who deserve respect, get the fuck back"
And some of the people are surprised, how is this kid talking back to someone old enough to be his grandfather.
Fuck them, I hate every single one who thinks that someone should be treated better than another, except retards, oh wait, I meant the handicapped. Fucks sake
Most of this is just you telling us storys about how cool you are making people look stupid or bullying them. Nice

Everyone thinks you are all really tough.
Originally Posted by DavidFee View Post
Most of this is just you telling us storys about how cool you are making people look stupid or bullying them. Nice

Everyone thinks you are all really tough.

Yup, except when security comes and fucks everything up.
Also, old people that annoy you are so fun to annoy
Last edited by EchoMarine; Sep 19, 2009 at 10:55 AM.
There are fuckloads of stupid people at my college.
Like this bitch who thinks she can get her way each and every time.

Story:

The school bought a ping pong table so that every could enjoy. I wasn't really that into it, it's kind of shit for starters.
One time though, a few friends and I were like, yeah let's go play etc.

We were playing ping pong right, and whenever the ball would go out on one end it would roll into a group of happily gossiping girls.
It kept happening and we were all "nah, as if that's annoying anyways. It's their choice for sitting there,"

Then, out of the blue, one of the girls goes ape shit, puts her finger through the ball and tells us that it's easier for us to move than them.

Pretty sure it's a little bit more of a fuss for us to move the ping pong table than them move their shit somewhere else.
ffffff
lol
Originally Posted by fistfury View Post
Me: "What do I do exactly"
Him: "Your Great great grandma"

He got you there good. I like him more than you.

Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
I carry a deck of pokemon cards around with me. I have this nasty as fuck water deck. I usually play with this one guy, and we make fun of everyone who attempts to make fun of us. Pokemon cards are a very fun strategy game.

I never lost more respect for a person in such a short time. The game sucks. I played it.

Originally Posted by EchoMarine View Post
So there is this really fat girl in homeroom, and I mean gravitational field fat, and she always says that I can't help being fat, it's a disease.

There is actually a disease. Hypothyroidism and it isn't very rare either. You insensitive prick.

I hate it when people don't get I don't like them and keep talking to me even though I'm ignoring them.
Last edited by NutHug; Sep 18, 2009 at 04:04 PM.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube