Original Post
[DSC]Judo Demons
NEW JUDO CLAN!!!

If you think Judo is NOT about LUCK...

If you found out judo requires skills and knowledge

If you want to share and improve your skills with other Judo players

THIS is your clan

Judo Demons [JDemons]
Clan History: This clan was made to reveal to Toribash World the dark side of Judo. Hard training and sharing knowlegde will make us never be forgotten and for ever feared; even if our Toribash lags! ()

Rules:
-Rule 1: Obey forum rules, we dont want banned players in this clan, because they are useless.
-Rule 2: Be nice to clan members.
-Rule 3: Be clan active (this will mean u have to be both forum, at least clan's forum, and ingame active)
-Rule 4: <--- bounce if you are happy because you just found the clan you were searching for.
-Rule 5: I am just the leader because clan rules say there should be some sort of hierarchy, you will get to feel more like on a community, we all count.

How to apply: Post here first. You will receive a PM asking you for a day and hour to test your Judo(GTM Time Zone will be asked via PM). Also: If I'm logged in, meet me at judo7.

Belt: Skills will be tested, this wont be about belt, but about how creative you are. (edited->) from now on, this test will "rank" you up or down on on the clan memberlist.
Clan will be separated into members && elite members depending on their skill.

MEMBER LIST:

havoccat - Leader- 10th Dan Black Belt
AkumaBeast - Member- Black Belt

Also thanks kristis and other torifighters with advice and stuff =) THANKS!
Last edited by havoccat; Oct 1, 2009 at 11:16 PM.
You should look how other DSC looks...
They will help to improve your thread...

Also...You should read stickies...
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.