Toribash
Original Post
[DSC]Assault
THE CLAN IS DEAD CAN SOMEONE CLOSE OR DELETE THIS?
Attached Files
Flip n' split.rpl (35.8 KB, 12 views)
Special Decap.rpl (100.6 KB, 8 views)
Three Piece Split (TPS).rpl (22.0 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by HARDYDX; Jan 7, 2010 at 03:26 PM. Reason: clan dead
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2nd black belt
3. Your clan's topic should be informative and welcoming, if you want it to go anywhere. Overuse of smilies isn't allowed. 3 at most.

Besides that, everything seems in order.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
member link

To join the application format is:
Username:
batzero

Belt: blue
Best Mods: tw
insword
, aikido, jousting(?)
Why do you want to join?
i
was here when the original assult was here twas popular, but i never joined a clan, so i'm starting over after my absence.
Then you must look for an Assault server to tryout ingame. done, i already passed before posting on the forum.
This makes another fail in the long line of Assualt Clans known for their flaming spaming and more.

Added to the enemy list, owait, all attempts at an assualt clan are already there.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
This makes another fail in the long line of Assualt Clans known for their flaming spaming and more.

Added to the enemy list, owait, all attempts at an assualt clan are already there.

u know if u hate it so much dont waste ur time criticizing it
u say it'll fail fine tht wat u think
Sorry,
its just that with every assualt clan, and every member, including demons, I have been flamed and spammed to high heavens no matter what and the majority of the people who bear the tag "[Assualt]" are complete noobs and are an utter disgrace.

Ive just been getting used to the type of quality that anything related to the old clan brings out.

Thats one of the main reasons I left it.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]