Toribash
Originally Posted by Regent101 View Post
YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT THE SURVEYS WOULD WORK? AHAHAHAH

On topic: These surveys are all scams to get your phone number. They won't work.

Originally Posted by Arthor View Post
Actually some of them do work, people have actually gotten tc from these surrveys

Try sending an email to [email protected]

Let's clear this up.
Whether they are scams or not depends on your definition for the word.
At some stage they would all (probably) have been fine and working. Currently though few work. Also please don't email toribash support about it. They won't be removed. I'm pretty sure that as long as they are there they are making money for the site to pay for toribash and hampa's noodle lunches. The problem with them is on the end of the company that made them. So contact the company not toribash.
None of them have ever worked for me Solax, I used to do a lot and never get any TC.

I didn't do the ones that charge you $20, but I didn't see the point.
I just wanted to say that it did work for me... I didn't do the surveys for like 5k etc
I did those when I was like a blue belt or something which was a while ago, not sure about how good they work now, really
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
Most of the time the provider of the survey/ad thing don't hold up their end of the deal.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
"We do not control these surveys as they are third-party. Please read the fine print when choosing a survey. If there's any problems, contact them"
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by box View Post
"We do not control these surveys as they are third-party. Please read the fine print when choosing a survey. If there's any problems, contact them"

aka "we don't care if you are scammed lel"

I don't see why though, people are doing these and if we aren't getting paid then that means toribash isn't getting paid right?

Though maybe they are getting paid..............
i did one that didn't have a phone number required, and sent in my email address, and got about 1750 tc, but ever since that one... they don't work... you might get a better chance of winning in tournys.
Originally Posted by iamnonoob View Post
i did one that didn't have a phone number required, and sent in my email address, and got about 1750 tc, but ever since that one... they don't work... you might get a better chance of winning in tournys.

Maybe they have some kind of system which let you only win one round of tc, but not the others :x
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!