ES Recruitment Drive
Good.
The kid next door challenged me to a water gun fight so I decided to set this as my signature while I wait for the water to boil
ATTENTION: This clan will be closing in a month if I can not revive it. I will try my best to recruit some good players that I know and can trust to be recruiters with me to help recruit people. By the end of this period of time we will hopefully have at least 20 active members and will be a great clan once again.
Originally Posted by HeadShot42 View Post
ATTENTION: This clan will be closing in a month if I can not revive it. I will try my best to recruit some good players that I know and can trust to be recruiters with me to help recruit people. By the end of this period of time we will hopefully have at least 20 active members and will be a great clan once again.

Nevermind.
This clan will stay as it is unless I decide to revive it, I just can't kill this clan because I put my effort into making it a great clan and feel like it will be a powerhouse eventually again. My dedication to this clan is just too much to kill it. Feel free to leave if you want. I'm not forcing you to stay. It will be appreciated if you stay though, I give you the freedom in this clan, not myself.
i am here to help revive this clan
-----
im going to set up a recruitment server for active and skilled players
-----
found two guys that may be able to help us revive this clan and make it back into the 50's at least
Last edited by bardon77; Dec 2, 2014 at 04:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by bardon77 View Post
i am here to help revive this clan
-----
im going to set up a recruitment server for active and skilled players
-----
found two guys that may be able to help us revive this clan and make it back into the 50's at least

Sorry Bardon. I kicked you because your not active enough. I really am sorry. If you start becoming active again I will invite you back.