ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Show Your Instrument
Well. This is just like the Show Yourself thread, but since people keep dragging their instruments into it, I figure we could open a new thread just for that.

I'll go first. :3

This is my home drumset. Ludwig. Sabians.

I just broke the damn snare today. Going to pick up a new head soon.

Last edited by KiTFoX; Apr 7, 2009 at 09:26 PM.
Looks a lil dusty thar Chac...
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
My Gretsch Catalina Club Four-Piece. 1960s Supraphonic Snare Drum. Zildjian Quick-Beat Bottom Hi-hat, Paiste Signature Top Hi-Hat, Zildjian ZHT'S and a Paiste 1000 Rude Ride (great ride cymbal that has lasted my dad for more than 20 years and hundred's of gigs and still going!)

My Mapex Pro-M Series Five-Piece (beautiful finish...)

My 1968 Slingerland Four-Piece with original finish, bass drum tuners, and rims. Vintage drums are always great to have. The bass drum insignia shield is my father's initials.

My Pearl Export Six-Piece practice kit. THE HEADS DO NOT MATCH AND MY CYMBALS ARE CRACKED BECAUSE THEY ARE FOR PRACTICE AND NOTHING ELSE. I would've put my Sabian B-8's on for good cymabls looks, but was too lazy. 1980s Supraphonic snare. Also, not seen in the picture, a Wuhan Chyna Cymbal.

A virtual image of my DDrum 4 Electronic Set.

Me and my father share all of these sets.
Last edited by Drummer; May 12, 2009 at 06:47 AM.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.

It's a Galveston S101 Double Cutaway with hardwood body, vintage tremolo, S/S/S pickup configuration, 1 volume control, 2 tone controls, 5 way pickup selector switch, white pickguard, 21 frets, bolt-on maple neck, rosewood fingerboard and chrome tuners.

EDIT: and yeah, that is a axe right next to the guitar.
Proud leader of [TANG]
Old Schooler
Just got these two days ago

Harmonicas in the keys of A C D E and G

xD Kitfox, your snare look just like the ones I used to use.

That's a whole shit of a lot of kits drummer, You sure those aren't your dads?
Organisation of Awesome: Member.

Fixed. ~KiTFoX

Someone please embed this video

My Piano
Last edited by Gamerbad; Apr 9, 2009 at 05:39 PM.
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com
This is the one i actually play alot.... im into metal symphony metal and neoclassical...and shred.... i do alot of tapping also people say i sound really good but idk maybe ill get a video before to long and see what you guys think? I have been playing for about 7 years now 9 if you count years i had lessons.

My shiny red Ibanez neck cort with a SG body... my main guitar and my little crate amp with 27 built in effects that thing packs a real punch >.>

My other 2 electric guitars... the one on top is a pevey T-15 with a hard case... the case has a built in amp which is freeking uuber! This one was one of 2100 of its kind with the dice as the pickup switch... The other is something i have been working on for a while now Its a Effector X-plorer made from ivroy! Its in really bad shape though.. cracked neck...rusted pickups torn out insides but the effects buttons and switches still work!

And lastly the instrument of teh interwebs my computer! It has a 34 CM blue led case fan and leds in the front panel it glows bright blue at night but you cant see it here also i have a custom 600W power supply with blue leds in its fan too This beast runs crysis multiplayer on max settings with 72 FPS