ES Recruitment Drive
ooo, damn xtwistedx, that wood grain finish on the pevey is smex. Tapping is cool, just so long as you do it right
Organisation of Awesome: Member.

My Rickenbacker 4001. Wanted mine in Blue,but this was the last one in the shop.Guess I'll have to find someone to refinish it and repaint it.
Me meeting with a commander with bags im the short and skinny one

my personal bag pipes

My marching snare(could take a pic of the real one its at my school)

My guitar

and thats it
A SMod Team Moderated Message:
alikambe10 is a fag
Originally Posted by deady View Post
That's a whole shit of a lot of kits drummer, You sure those aren't your dads?

Haha, nah, it's both of ours. We both use them all, frequently.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
These are my 3. Not showing the guitar or pianos seeing as I never play them.

Fairly new Jupiter Capital-Edition Alto sax.

1969 Bundy Tenor Sax. Don't let the brand name fool you, this sax plays a helluva lot better than a brand new Yamaha Allegro.

1954-1957 F.E. Olds Ambassador Clarinet. It was my grandma's when she was in high school.

Sorry for the bad quality pictures, all of these were taken with my cell phone.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
Originally Posted by tacoBELL View Post
1954-1957 F.E. Olds Ambassador Clarinet. It was my grandma's when she was in high school.

That's a nice looking Clarinet. I would seriously love to own something that my dad drummed on when he was kid. Cherish that Clarinet!
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
=P I am. My sister is playing clarinet in middle school, and my parents wanted to know why she couldn't just use that one. I was like, oh hell no, go buy her one now.

The good thing about it, it's wooden, and in mere perfect condition. Nothing is wrong with it at all, but I can't play it yet. Learning the fingering and stuff gradually. Tis confusing coming from a Sax =P

I'll try to get a clearer picture of it soon.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol