Toribash
I made like $300 off of this game and got banned. Good times. Maybe I shall once again returm to my item selling roots?
I think I might be retired.
Hey, everyone.
RS noobie here.
I've never played this game, but I've watched over the shoulder of a friend a few times, and have always been curious about it!
He also mentioned that the game has "changed" a lot, and that it was better back in the day.
So, since my curiosity always seems to get the best of me, I was wondering if someone could give me some more info about the osrs?
Such as,
is it still active?
how active?
is it free to sign up/download?
would anyone be willing to help me whilst starting out in game?
Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
He also mentioned that the game has "changed" a lot, and that it was better back in the day.
So, since my curiosity always seems to get the best of me, I was wondering if someone could give me some more info about the osrs?

As far as I can tell, its literally runescape from 'back in the day' with MAYBE a few small added things

is it still active?
how active?

Yes; very very active

is it free to sign up/download?

Its a browser game, and it is completely free (although there is a membership thing that grants more content, but I have never played as a member so I'm not sure how much you are actually missing)

would anyone be willing to help me whilst starting out in game?

Hopefully someone will step up, I am currently too busy mining like a fiend :^)

btw, you'll run into people who are just really nice. I was mining with a bronze pickaxe and the dude next to me asked my mining level and gave me a higher level pickaxe for free (it was mith)

I've just been handed free items by random people passing by, too, so people are generally helpful

Originally Posted by Ponzo View Post
I'm so down a Toribash Runescape clan we would kill it

Set it up, man! I haven't got enough experience in the osrs clan system to do it
FIRED UP
Thanks a ton, Hush!
One more thing, is it just runescape.com that I go to, or is it a bit harder to find?
Is botting still a thing?
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Is botting still a thing?

It is, but it's a lot harder to get away with, I believe they can detect the Botting Client now and just recently had Bot Ban wave.
Thanks a ton, Hush!
One more thing, is it just runescape.com that I go to, or is it a bit harder to find?

It's just Runescape.com, but when you go on the site you'll see at the top they'll have an Old School Runescape tab.
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Set it up, man! I haven't got enough experience in the osrs clan system to do it

Alright Just join the Clan chat StillPonzo and that will be out go to place.
-----
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
I made like $300 off of this game and got banned. Good times. Maybe I shall once again returm to my item selling roots?

Go on ahead my friend is currently gold farming and making 160k a minute.
Last edited by Ponzo; Dec 3, 2015 at 02:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
how 2 make gold quick 4 low levels :CCCCCC

also is it me or is the leveling system a lot faster than it was back then
wow that
sucked
This is my fourth day into Runescape. Or actually to OSRS as i did play some darkscape a while ago.

Before that i think we can hop about 10 years back since i last touched rs.

Anyway.

Here's my specs so far.

Last edited by Zapekk; Dec 3, 2015 at 09:56 PM.

fuck
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
how 2 make gold quick 4 low levels :CCCCCC

also is it me or is the leveling system a lot faster than it was back then

Smithing still takes forever
FIRED UP
hey guys, just made an account, and I have no clue what I'm doin'

add me?
LucidSpore
Last edited by Lucid; Dec 4, 2015 at 06:13 AM.