Ranking
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
idk in the past they had powers, that's why it's amusing.

Aint about power, it's about POWER! Gotta have that tier action to keep the slaves under control & all that.
It works out well this way, means devs can concentrate on y'know, dev.

HAIL YOUR EVIL OVERLORD!

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Aint about power, it's about POWER!

Maaaaan. I wanna be bold too
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
I would like to know how to edit a clan thread as owner. Recently promoted and I have no technical knowledge of how this forum works.
This isn't exactly the place to say that. It would be better if you'd just make a thread with a question like this next time.
But since you've asked if already, you need to go to your clan page (clicking on the clan button on top of this site). The there should be an edit button somewhere on the clan page, kinda forgot where it is. Either left top or right bottom, but it's easy to find.

From these you just should edit the post like you can with any other.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Uh, I already PM'd Gynx about this, but he wasn't sure. So, let's say a war is left not finished, and expires. If one team was leading 4-0 and it was a war to 7, would they attain 4 clanpoints, or 7? Also, would the war count as a win for the team who was leading?
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
Originally Posted by Kyros117 View Post
Problem has been solved thanks to Faint.

This thread can be closed/deleted.

This is a thread which is made for alot of people to post different questions, not for just your question, no need to close it if your problem is solved.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
so today someone reported me for trying to scam them, but I really wasnt I wasnt done putting all my stuff in and they accepted too quickly, they are now trying to report me even though I gave their stuff back to them. is this bannable? cause I am really scared.
Why are staff put on a pedestal? Or why does it seem like it?
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by FadedFist View Post
so today someone reported me for trying to scam them, but I really wasnt I wasnt done putting all my stuff in and they accepted too quickly, they are now trying to report me even though I gave their stuff back to them. is this bannable? cause I am really scared.

if you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about - the system is fair and is designed in a way to make the maximum number of people happy

Originally Posted by Bird View Post
Why are staff put on a pedestal? Or why does it seem like it?

If this is a perception people have of staff I'd personally say that its neither intended or wanted. Staff are just users, at the end of the day (well, at least us lower staff eh) - a fact that many members of the community both staff and non-staff seem to find difficult to understand.

I read quite a few posts and opinions here and there which carry an underlying implication that 'staff' are a group of people who consider themselves morally/mentally/etc. elevated above normal users, an implication which is both unfair and (for the majority of us) unfounded.

If your meaning was 'why do people idolise staff', I guess it truthfully boils down to either admiration or ambition.