Toribash
Okay, I've got the head ready. Just send me the credits and you'll get the head. As for Hurric4n3, I'm going to be improving the Haze head today so... no deal.

EDIT: Haze has been improved slightly so it's not so ridiculously pixelated, however I'm still not satisfied so the price is going to be 250TC.
Last edited by hanz0; Mar 1, 2008 at 06:37 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Haha, thanks Bones. That one is one of my new favorites

Anyways as some people mighta guessed, UPDATE TO THE SHOP!
Five new heads have been added to the shop (Iron Man is one of my favorites ). This is also the "advent" of my heads with different versions (Death Star and the Angry Biker/Sad Rabbi). With these ones, for the price of one head, you get TWO! Whee!

So yeah, that's about it for the update, I'm gonna go hope that I'm one of the winners in the Head Texture Competition. *sits in hopeful corner*

-hanz0

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
Dude i want that venom!
*mailnig 500 tc*
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Pardon, guiduzao? Where can you buy what?

B&B&B&
Thanks for the head, pleasure doing business with you. Its great and I hope to use it for awile :3
Good doing business with you as well!

In other news I've added a few new heads to the store (these are black/white, you can request a free color change). These will probably be the last heads for a while (meaning until I sell a few more heads).

In the meantime I invite you to check out my Iron Man texture set! I haven't yet decided whether or not I plan to sell it, but if I do it's going to be an exciting auction in the days preceding the movie release. Check it out here.

-hanz0

B&B&B&