Ranking
applacation
Nick: ~Peach
Belt: ~3rd dan
Previous clans: ~neon and sharks
Reason to join: ~because this clan is great and i would love to be a part of it

Last edited by snake; Mar 18, 2012 at 08:19 PM.
Alright, so..

I had an app all made out and when I went to post it, something happened and the server was reset, thus making me lose the whole app. My app will most likely be shorter, due to the fact that I spent a while on it, and lost it all.

Name: Aditya Avif

Belt: 5000++ qi

My background: I started Toribash in 2010 whom I brought to a high Brown Belt status, then soon abandoned Toribash. A while later in 2012, I came back to check out the single player mode, and multiplayer caught my eye. I soon met Alaistier, whom told me after a short while that he'd like to see me apply. I contemplated the idea and later decided to hang out with fl0w. Soon after, they decided they wanted to test me. I started off alright, some members of fl0w can tell you how I was. I decapitated William along the way, which might do something for me. Seeing as I am such a low belt, that brings upon two problems: One, I do not have replays to share with you, and two, I cannot get into the wushu8 server. I am hoping that by watching me ingame, you can approximate a skill level without the help of some replays I unfortunately do not have. So, that's mostly me, with a couple of tangents here and there.

Why I want to join: There are some prodigious wushu players in this clan, of which I would like to be a part of. I think judo is the most entertaining mod, which focuses my attention on fl0w's notoriety for Judo.

My personality: I am not defined by a personality. I base everything off adaptation. I note that fl0w is a less-serious, more relaxed clan. They joke and play and make a couple funny little innuendos, and that's perfectly comfortable for me. Penis. And dicks. Tell me to act how you want, and I will.

Last edited by snake; Mar 22, 2012 at 09:54 PM.
Nick: snake
Belt: legit 3rd dan
Previous clans: HUNG, fl0w, [-shift-]
Reason to join:
I heard you are looking for self dq masters ;p
Replays:

Attached Files
best aikido replay so far.rpl (52.1 KB, 98 views)
Last edited by snake; Apr 3, 2012 at 09:40 PM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Hello guys (: Heres my app :

Nick: nicoolasw but people call me Nico
Belt: 6th dan
Previous clans: Coffee, Psy and -Tea
Reason to join:i want to be Pro and fl0w would be a really high step because its fucking active in forum,game,irc,etc.
Replays: Sorry for to many "Nice.."

Attached Files
Nice_Aikido_Decapt.rpl (51.8 KB, 6 views)
Nice_aikido.rpl (46.4 KB, 6 views)
Nice aikido safe.rpl (79.7 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by snake; Apr 3, 2012 at 09:39 PM.
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel
Nick: ~dem0LT
Belt: ~4th dan black belt
Previous clans: ~[S]
Reason to join: ~Because i think that i am good enough to join such powerful clan and raise it even more.
Replays: ~Bellow.
p.s. i don`t play wushu, but comebacks are in ninjutsu replays

Attached Files
aikidobd win.rpl (77.1 KB, 4 views)
final win.rpl (69.0 KB, 4 views)
aikido save.rpl (68.5 KB, 4 views)
final win2.rpl (54.9 KB, 4 views)
win13.rpl (79.1 KB, 4 views)
win12333.rpl (65.9 KB, 4 views)
ninjutsu final .rpl (70.9 KB, 3 views)
ninjutsu mega.rpl (90.9 KB, 3 views)
ninjutsu2.rpl (82.0 KB, 3 views)
ninjutsu123.rpl (70.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by snake; Apr 13, 2012 at 06:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nick: theo31
Belt: master belt
Previous clans:PN,1337
Reason to join: I wanted to join because I like aikido and also to have improved in wushu and spent some time
Replays:decap2.rpl

sparkido4.rpl

theo_super run.rpl

Last edited by snake; Apr 13, 2012 at 06:57 AM.
[Pure]/[sparring]/[RSO]
Nick: ynvaser
Belt: 4th Dan
Previous clans: Death Plague
Reason to join: I was the acting leader of DP for a long time (up until now), and I left because I was fed up with a lot of things. Since I'm not much of a loner, and some of my favourite people in Toribash are in this clan, I thought I'd give this application a go. Also, wushu3 is my favourite mod, and it's rare when I'm playing something else (I'm okay at aikido, though). And also because of JellyNinja.
Replays:I rarely save replays, so this is mostly old stuff.

Attached Files
replay1.rpl (87.9 KB, 9 views)
replay2.rpl (87.8 KB, 6 views)
replay3.rpl (88.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by snake; Apr 21, 2012 at 07:35 AM.
Hi Fl0w, this is my application to join.

My name is PTDx, as you can see and my name in real life is Luke. I'm 13 years old, born in 30/12/98. I live in the United Kingdom (GMT 0). I'm currently about to take my black belt grading in karate soon so yeah. I like to play toribash whenever I have time and coincidentally your two mods (aikido and wushu) are my favorite mods, although I just play wushu for fun, the other mods I like to play are lenshu, taekkyon and judo/judofrac with my friends. I'm active on the forums and I have been playing toribash for around 2 years or so, I quit for a period of time when I was bluebelt since I didn't have a clue what I was doing. My previous clans are Aeon and Secret. The reason why I quit Aeon was because the activity was falling more and I needed more experience in game and to socialize more. So I joined secret. After around 3-4 weeks I felt like I was unwanted so I decided to leave.

I'm a relaxed person and don't overreact to things, the only person I really know in this clan is imapirate, he is a pretty cool guy. I sometimes like to make art when I'm bored (I'm not that good, but I'm decent at it), especially renders. I also like to duel to a certain extent, not that high, like 500-1000 tc duels. My current belt is 3rd dan and I am about 500 games from 4th dan. I don't try to rush to get to my next belt, I take my time and have fun.

I also like to play other games beside toribash such as AoS (Ace of Spades), Happy wheels and GTA SA for pc (I rarely play it anymore). I have a Xbox and the games I play are CoD (obvousily), SR3, GTA IV, Pure and many more, the list could go on. If you play Xbox or something and want to play, just tell me your GT :P. If you want to contact me, I have skype. My username is toribashptd. Besides all that stuff, I also like to market alot as you can tell from my achievements.

So basically the reason you should accept me is that I'm a fun person to talk/play with. I can help raise tc by making art or marketing stuff. I'm in game nearly everyday and play mostly your top two mods. I also talked to William if I could do my application in free-form and he said it is fine as long as I include all the information. So yeah, that is it really, I will post some replays now and maybe put 1 or 2 single player replays in there. If you want to know anything else or such just PM me or ask.
~ PTD

Attached Files
#omfg WOOT.rpl (52.2 KB, 6 views)
Lolol.rpl (212.3 KB, 5 views)
spliiiiiiiiiiit.rpl (46.7 KB, 5 views)
Afk.rpl (90.2 KB, 3 views)
killed.rpl (71.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Albus; Apr 29, 2012 at 08:48 PM.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Nick: ~Tai.
Belt: ~ Blue Belt - Was DeathKiing Custom Belt.
Previous clans: ~
Reason to join: ~ Seems like a great clan. Members are Skilled.
Replays: ~ Attached.

Attached Files
wushu.rpl (60.3 KB, 5 views)
wushu head get4times2.rpl (43.8 KB, 5 views)
tekkkkyy half Get4.rpl (77.0 KB, 4 views)
tekkkkyy Get2.rpl (73.5 KB, 3 views)
get 4 sparr with lexxar 3.rpl (833.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by snake; Apr 24, 2012 at 09:29 AM.
Ehh Jesus. OKay but seriously what replays do ya expect from a person who haven't plaeyd for a year or may be lil less? ok here we go
Nick: I understand its hard to look at the left so ok it's Fedz
Age: 12 ( ofc i lie, those who know, understand that i am mature and stuff. olso i am in OLDA so i ma over 18 faegs)
Belt: Legendary (Custom) belt
Previous clans: Impro, Profecy etc.
Reason to join: Cuz I have buds in here, but not as many as i thought i had(looking suspisiously at thedarkblood)
Replays: Only 1 so far was playing in wushu3

P.S. only rpley got broken so will go and fight now to get another one

Update: here, few replays
Attached Files
vs Snudge.rpl (88.4 KB, 9 views)
lol.rpl (71.1 KB, 6 views)
lol dq.rpl (21.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by snake; Jun 5, 2012 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Broken replay
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER