Ranking
Being a part of phantom, like being with brothers. Also finally obtaining a fighting identity
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
I dont really have a single best moment, but getting a bunch of people that you havnt spoken to in ages turn up for some games is one of the reasons that ive stuck around for so long, its a good feeling especially since everyones so damn busy all the time and then theres time zones and all that other shit to take into account, if it feels like people have put effort into putting in an appearance it doesnt feel like you have completely wasted your time you know.
Realizing that the wrists actually do help a lot in certain game modes; it opened up a lot more counter movements for me I had never known about.
My Best moment...

Hmm, well I have to say that it was my first time getting into an offical clan. My first official clan was [doc] I really loved the guys there.

Sadly it died a few weeks after my joining. :c
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
When I kicked someone in half and then decapped him a few turns later (Aikido)

I also felt great when I sold my first 100k+ texture set.
Oh, and when I got my first (and second) flames.
"Or maybe we're each other's dads?"
When I joined [Secret] and then quit Toribash for 2 years.
Upon my return I felt pretty good, and I felt like I was better.
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
My Best moment...

Hmm, well I have to say that it was my first time getting into an offical clan. My first official clan was [doc] I really loved the guys there.

Sadly it died a few weeks after my joining. :c

This! Me, you, and one other guy were accepted into doc in an attempt to revive the clan, if I remember correctly. Can't remember which account that was. I think it might of been Jimbobwe, actually. Anywho, it didn't work, but that's how I met Uric, Billy, and all of those guys and they completely changed my life. Especially how I game in terms of community and stuff like that.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
I had a few great moments actually.

I was very happy when I won 2kk duel.
I was also very happy when I made enough money from Toribash to buy first REAL item(it was Nike Hyperdunk 2011 Lithuania).
I am also quite proud of the fact that I made it to World Championship finals two times in a row(2011 and this year).

But if I'd have to pick one, it'd definitely be becoming a GameKeeper/Gamemaster. I was really proud of myself when I became one. And I also loved the job itself very much.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.