Ranking
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Wushu: Baww over runners, horrified at the thought of adding a dojo to combat it.

People cry for using a starter too, for some reason. (lolol xddd improv4lyfe)

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

What's your most favorite food?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post

No such thing. As good as any one plate is, there is no food that can cater to all taste bud checks in a pleasant way at the same time. There is no perfect food, only perfect foods.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post

Depends on my mood & if I'm drinking/stoned. Also changes depending on if I'm feeling a tad tubby :s Old age sucks like that, you have to be more careful to avoid being fat.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Depends on my mood & if I'm drinking/stoned. Also changes depending on if I'm feeling a tad tubby :s Old age sucks like that, you have to be more careful to avoid being fat.

Question avoidance: successful.

For those staff who still enjoy ingame Toribash, what is your favorite force and relax combination?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've been rocking ivory on beetle for years now, if only I'd bring myself to make a set
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Static and sphinx. There was a betting server and everyone who looked like a banana was winning the fights. So I went and bought static and sphinx so I could win too. Didn't really work(probably because the guy I was against also looked like a banana). I think that was about the time I made that yellow clown head to match it. Good times.

Now I'm just using quicksilver so my joint textures are easier to see.
Whats your favorite set or head texture? (pics please)
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Ivory and Hunter still Are my favorites
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
Question avoidance: successful.

For those staff who still enjoy ingame Toribash, what is your favorite force and relax combination?

I don't do ingame much anymore but I like static (force) and raider (relax).
Don't know why, I just seem to like it more than any other combos I can think of atm.
That being said I do seem to change my mind a lot about what colours combinations I like the most.
If you looked at what comes up the most in my past favorite colour combos static would be right up there.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"