Toribash
Originally Posted by KaXaNinja View Post
Will he hand Toribash over to another person because this game is awesome but I he hands it to a GM most of them don't listen t ideas so I know he doesn't want this but he could hand Toribash over to Steam or EA because I know EA listened hard about people's opinions on BF3 and its now a bette game. What do you guys think?

You don't know shit about any of the staff. So why do you think that they can't handle running Toribash?
-----
Originally Posted by Gh0stz View Post
If Hampa gave TB to one of those major company's, It would be destroyed.. Community would fall apart, TB would cost REAL MONEY to even play, and it would basically just slowly die.. But he would never do that to us, He wuvz us

Also I agree with this.
Last edited by Apex; Feb 25, 2013 at 03:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Passing out is for pussies. Hampa is no pussy. After all, he did attempt to roundhouse kick somebody in the head and land on his ass. And didn't even blink. Hampa is truly immortal, and a bad aim. LONG LIVE HAMPA.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Originally Posted by KaXaNinja View Post
Will he hand Toribash over to another person because this game is awesome but I he hands it to a GM most of them don't listen t ideas so I know he doesn't want this but he could hand Toribash over to Steam or EA because I know EA listened hard about people's opinions on BF3 and its now a bette game. What do you guys think?

First of all, why does this thread still exist? It's obvious the OP is clueless about toribash.

Secondly, yeah, pretty much what everyone else said, hampa isn't the monarch, there are others. Plain and simple.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
First of all, why does this thread still exist? It's obvious the OP is clueless about toribash.

Secondly, yeah, pretty much what everyone else said, hampa isn't the monarch, there are others. Plain and simple.

>hampa isn't the monarch

No shit genius. I doubt he ever will be a monarch of anything - not that I'm judging...
Racist.

Also yeah, needed to be explained in wacky terms, you know it did.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
I just "Passed out" of laugher, the title is so funny...

He'll just be handling the game to a person of trust.
Wrong, the Russians were the ones who invaded the moon. Poland Invaded Atlantis.
I suspect chloroform is behind this.