ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
tell fellings
have you ever felt like you been seperated from you family your friends and your cousins before tell me something that scar you or made you felt sad in your life tell me and i will give you a answer that can fix your mistakes in life because i will cure any known mistake if its a minor or major one i am there to fix it any time, any place, anywhere

bgology cures any known man,woman and or thing together we can make a happy community

***** 5 star service
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
It made me so lonely after I migrated to another country, and even now because I just got in this country a few months ago.
-----
I already have a few friends but They just don't respect me, and even if I had a few friends, I still feel empty ever since i went to this country
Last edited by Clux; Mar 1, 2013 at 10:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I felt so sad once that i cried for two hours and it takes a real man to cry his feelings
.................just.......no..........
Originally Posted by Clux View Post
It made me so lonely after I migrated to another country, and even now because I just got in this country a few months ago.
-----
I already have a few friends but They just don't respect me, and even if I had a few friends, I still feel empty ever since i went to this country

lets talk loneliness here for a moment.for other folks finding new friends may be the answer know that loneliness is a temporary situation it may be awful right now but with a little work on your part things could be brighter down the road.
-----
Originally Posted by PhyscoXxXx View Post
I felt so sad once that i cried for two hours and it takes a real man to cry his feelings

it takes courage to do it,doing it despite what people will think of you for showing "weakness"not only that but to go against a standard for men set to society for thousands of years.to break free from emotional tyranny of masculinity boys are taught to keep silent bottle their anger.conceal their grief.
Last edited by bgjames1; Mar 1, 2013 at 11:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chab>What a dead game
Please use better grammar before counseling, it helps people better understand what you are saying.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Um, bgjames. This is very embarrassing, but, it makes me sad when I see people using none of the correct grammar and punctuation. I don't know. It just makes me sad. i crie errytim ;-;

Last edited by Regent101; Mar 1, 2013 at 11:22 PM.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Originally Posted by Regent101 View Post
Um, bgjames. This is very embarrassing, but, it makes me sad when I see people using none of the correct grammar and punctuation. I don't know. It just makes me sad. i crie errytim ;-;

most common punctuation marks and their proper usage.they are listed in functional order, starting with those that end sentence, followed by those that fall in the middle of the sentence,and finally those that fall in the middle of words.
Chab>What a dead game
That's great. How about actually using it properly now? Would make threads like this easier to read. Also, you forgot capitalization at the beginning of your sentence. And the comma in-between sentence & and requires a space after it.

Seriously, if you are going to be a smart ass, do it right for crying out loud.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
fine regent : You use periods at the end of each sentence unless you add a common on each telling supporting details that lead you to a main idea. there that is way to easy to read happy.
-----
for just a card you cant understand advanced knowledge.
Last edited by bgjames1; Mar 2, 2013 at 12:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chab>What a dead game
Unless you're a licensed psychologist, stick to helping out your real-life friends.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today