ES Recruitment Drive
I might try, might be busy though
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]
Cri ever tim, why must I have no time for gaming
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
anytime I have time for it I spend it on league or something and end up in a bad mood by the end of it
Been busy -- Finals -> hang w friends back at home -> bro's graduation none of those things equate to playing toribash
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Nothing ever does these days...am i right?
I just lurk the forums while i am on the bus and ocasiaonally go in game, but not more then 15-20 min, and when i do there is hardly anyone i know and want to play with.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
^ I feel this way Insanity, after quick skim of the players ingame, if I see none that are old heads I don't go ingame :P
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
It's not the same as back in the day when lobbies were flooded with good players, like bets. I'd stay in a lobby for hours on end, now I go ingame, play a game and get off. Not really enjoyable at this point.
https://discord.com/channels/1111838427143487559/1125103577149481011/1190935707125043240

OG Nugget.
I have a small group of friends that are in game anymore
I just make friends with the new guys, making lots of clans has helped keeping up with all the new players.

Maybe I can try to recruit wayyyyy more so we have more people to play with
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere