Toribash
Original Post
What's your excuse?
To not be productive?

but instead playing or browsing Toribash

It can be anything like boredom, love for the game, stress, lack of skills, who cares as long as you're being honest

Let's start with me. I'm thirsty. Yes, I know, TB won't solve it but yeah...

Post your excuses below
I like being moderately decent at something :L
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Everyone takes too long to text me so I play in between (and sometimes at the same time) until a certain someone texts me.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
i play toribash like once a month
i browse forums at night before i go to sleep

doesn't get in the way of anything, i dont need an excuse
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Why is being productive better than having fun?

huge difference in the long run, massive difference... Having fun = dig hole. Be productive = have shit together, get high on success. That's in general. If you're sorta like Pewd's, could be different tho'
but in general I'm pretty sure work provides more in personal growth and accomplishment than resting considerable amounts of time via games and stuff

I mean it's especially in cases, where you should've done something else instead of the gaming like. Well, studied or exercised this or that skill of your strategical preference. If you game, you're not doing it
and making a habit not doing it, it can really bite you, even more than the actual difference in hours
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Feb 7, 2015 at 12:18 PM.
Becaus eof school and boring homeworks.
And because I suck hard

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
huge difference in the long run, massive difference... Having fun = dig hole. Be productive = have shit together, get high on success. That's in general. If you're sorta like Pewd's, could be different tho'
but in general I'm pretty sure work provides more in personal growth and accomplishment than resting considerable amounts of time via games and stuff

I mean it's especially in cases, where you should've done something else instead of the gaming like. Well, studied or exercised this or that skill of your strategical preference. If you game, you're not doing it
and making a habit not doing it, it can really bite you, even more than the actual difference in hours

Depends if you define success by having a great career, being good at a skill or having a great body. If your life goal is to play toribash studying won't help you with that.