Toribash
The replay is too short. Uke falls, he extends knee, gets a decap.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Ok i am going to lay down some ground rules for this replay since istarted the thread.
1. We will start counting how many joints you have activated 50 frames before the decap or when the kick or punch starts.
2. You must complete the decap within 500 frames so you cannot just lay down a let the uke fall to you
3. this must be done in classic mod with a minimum of 100 distance and 100 Dm threshold.
4. You must decap the uke directly (you cannot kust tap him so he falls on his head a decaps from the ground.
5. With rule one eveytime you change the position of a joint once the decap move starts the number stacks up. (if you contract and extend the same elbow in the decap that counts a two joint not one because you moved it twice)
6. Dont bother posting anything over 10 joints because my horrible replay did better than that.

Now that this all hopefully makes sense go and try to set a record
Hmm, something's wrong with that replay.

This one should work.

EDIT: Didn't see the new rules. I have one with 7 on another computer, but I don't have it with me at the moment.
Attached Files
2jointdecap.rpl (11.6 KB, 96 views)
Last edited by Chamale; Feb 3, 2008 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Didn't see the new rules
Originally Posted by Crazedman View Post
3. this must be done in classic mod with a minimum of 100 distance and 100 Dm threshold.
6. Dont bother posting anything over 10 joints because my horrible replay did better than that.

Your replay was sambo.tbm
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Under your strangely complex rules, I was able to get a decap that only uses 6 joints within 50 frames before the decap. In fact, 217 frames.
Attached Files
6usedecap.rpl (22.6 KB, 98 views)
ok i looked at it and it is legal good job right now you have the record but i have a feeling it may not last long
You're right... it didn't last long!

In this replay, he backflips, goes limp at 480, and kicks with his hip and knee (with the chest helping to aim) and gets the decap at frame 430 - barely within the rules.
Attached Files
3usedecap.rpl (17.2 KB, 87 views)
It has to be relax the whole time...
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Ok people there has been enough conflict about whether you should count from the start or not. If we want to be proper and do it from the start then we can but you have to give me the number of joints used before hand because i am not going to pinpoint inspect them. Otherwise we can keep the current rules. What do you guys want?
Either give indefinite time counting from the start, or limited time and counting from 50 frames before decap.