Ranking
Original Post
Nudging down yourself.
Let's say you need to do something, and you're in a public room.. You will have the ability to nudge down yourself.

Discuss. What possible drawbacks this could have?
Your messed up world enthrills me
I feel like this "problem" if we're going to call it that has a reasonable enough solution that "fixing it" isn't worth the time investment as fixing or adding much more important things to Toribash.

As many people would infer, like yourself, simply spectating until your back is ALMOST as useful (it doesn't have all the same perks, else you wouldn't have made this thread. Unlike most Suggestions by most people, I know for a fact you're not dumb and you know how... shit in life works).

So... a possible idea to keep in the back of the brain for the future, but I think people would agree that there are some higher priority issues or features that Toribash Development should be cracking on over this one.

In terms of abuseable nature: I don't see anything you could do outside of uncomfortably rushing people who thought they had more time, or antagonizingly target one player in particular. Both of which can be done with essentially the same level of annoyance by just spectating anyway.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
It's really just something for when you're in a room with a lot of players. Let's say more than 5. Then, it becomes extremely a useful function in my opinion. If Hampa wants this game to have such a system(waiting in queues), then I don't see why he wouldn't be interesting in this suggestion. It would certainly improve the practicality of it.

Another thing, I doubt this is deserving to be compared with other game-play suggestions. Nudges are already in the game. I'd reckon the developers would just need to think about the conditions and implement an IF function somewhere + server reset. It is probably not that easy, but I doubt I'm requesting something that'll take 1000 hours of programming work.
Originally Posted by Lushsmoke View Post
Can you nudge yourself while in battle? and the ONLY problem would be in tourneys

So they would have to disable this in tourneys

~Kinda supported

Lets say the room has a large decap prize, person gets decapped, person rages,
Nudges to 1 so he can quit yet fight again.

So no.
why are you looking here? the post is up there
nudging yourself down while you are last will actually put you first in line :O so if that could be fixed i guess its not that of a bad idea :O
Imaparrot~!
Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
Just simply /spec.. I don't see the point of this?

Do you see the point in reading? Or has that never been important for you as well?
-----
Originally Posted by imapirate View Post
nudging yourself down while you are last will actually put you first in line :O so if that could be fixed i guess its not that of a bad idea :O

lol, really? Well, yeah that obviously needs to be fixed.
Last edited by William; Dec 2, 2013 at 03:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump