Toribash
Aight all good
I'll try again later if I'm allowed to
Why would humans have arms when they do have legs?
You are.
Feel free to hang out in our discord to tel every one get to know you better.

Hey guys
I am Core or you can call me Adrian which is my personal name.
I am from the Northern parts of England. UTC+1
I Usually go and play some Tennis or Soccer outside or if I am in a great mood, Get my bicycle out and go explore some areas.
I am currently 14 years old, 15 in 8 Months as of 20/04/19.
I have been on Toribash for 2 years but started in 2013 on wubbywubbywoo
I have been in previous clans such as [Obey] , [Elite] , [Attack] , [AS] , [Ct] , (Ve) and (vo). Most of them i was in when my name was previously ItsLank
I main Aikido , Boxshu and Lenshu. Sometimes a bit of rk-mma.

Why I want to join (July)?

I want to join July because I feel like being in here will improve my skills and consistency to this game. Maybe even social life
I also know some people such as Fire , SemiHampa , Olivia and Diamond. Finally , I think I could be some good use to the upcoming CL especially in Aikido.

If you do have any questions , You can ask me on discord -> Core#8062

Last edited by shredder; Apr 20, 2019 at 03:11 AM.

wow im older than core
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Hello, clan league is getting closer and im looking for a clan dumb enough to take me!

I chose this clan as my first choice for cl because u have a good roster of people who arent massive cunts like others *cough* [w].

Ive worked my way as a good dueler, i build up to 1.5m+ twice last week from scratch in abd so skill department is there, improving and willing to share couple tricks with clan mates ;)

If u want to know some personal stuff of me: ask!
Also listing my alts here because im known with alot of names: Pomacc, Radil, Deox, Valha, Sutta, kulta and tasku

Hope for a quick response so i can go to next choice if getting denied. App is lazy, but so am i

o/
I lost a first to 5 duel in ABD 5-0 vs Fred now i have to use this shitty signature for a month

Personal information

Hi, My nick name is imperial i did namechange i was maxiprieto12345 (the best name), my real name is maximiliano
i am 16 years old, i from Argentina, Tucuman (GMT -4)
in real life i do kick boxing and for 4 years i break dance , i go to gym too. My first language is spanish but i can speak english too
my birthday is on 19th febrary

Toribash information

i played toribash since 2013 but i left tb many times because it was boring at times
I was a big part of my toribash career in MM because this was a spanish clan but now i am clanless
my best mods are aikidobugdojo, judo/judofrac and maybe boxshu

Why i wanna join?

i wanna join on july because i think this is a good and competitive clan
I would also like to contribute my skills to the clan league and see if I fit in with the group