Toribash
View Poll Results: Are we using our stickies enough?
Yeah. Other, seriously, chill.
2 Votes / 28.57%
No, we are not using our stickies enough
5 Votes / 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Are we using our stickies enough?
I don't think so. Guys, I really just want to emphasize that instead of posting a new thread that says "OMG IM GOING TO SUMMAR CAMP BRB", a post in the inactive thread could do the same thing. Keep our forums clean, guys, they are the only forums we got.

And if you have an idea for a contest or whatever, put it in the suggestions thread. Please, guys.

And while I am at it-
I was thinking maybe for every thread started that could have been handled with a post in a sticky, the starter of the redundant thread would have to cough up 2k. If somebody starts a spam/hate thread, they need to cough up a negotiable amount, depending on how harsh the words spoken there were. Lolcat threads go in the Wibbles. It is fine to use words like fgt, n00b, or anything else you read in the chatbox just about every day. However, racist words such as NIGGER will not be tolerated and may (EDIT:Will most probably) even result in a ban.

No, this thread itself should not have gone in the suggestions thread because I can't set up a poll there, and according to my logic,
NOBODY WOULD EVEN READ IT.

But seriously, our threads that are up at the top for a reason are being neglected due to carelessness and ignorance. That would seem to defeat the purpose of having stickies in the first place.

Sorry to be such a downer, but these things need to be addressed.

Alright then, let the flood of controversial yet constructive replies come rushing in!

Wes13, if you know what's good for you, you will not post in our forums anymore.
Last edited by otherone; Jul 27, 2008 at 02:46 PM.
Alright, I'm glad it's not just the raging of a sole lunatic. I have a whole group of lunatics to agree with me. :D