Ranking
Hey guys this past sunday we Win a game:,D, We play vs 2 teams xd
Attached Images
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
Originally Posted by borjon View Post
Hey guys this past sunday we Win a game:,D, We play vs 2 teams xd

So you play, is it called Gridiron or what? That's pretty cool! I don't exactly follow the sport but it's always fun to lookup compilations of the best plays and hits of NFL. Anybody else play some kind of sport? I've played Basketball for about 3 years, didn't choose to play this year though because Uni etc.
Hmm I've been playing football (soccer) since 2012.
Kinda getting boring right now, missing a lot of practices.

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
So you play, is it called Gridiron or what? That's pretty cool! I don't exactly follow the sport but it's always fun to lookup compilations of the best plays and hits of NFL. Anybody else play some kind of sport? I've played Basketball for about 3 years, didn't choose to play this year though because Uni etc.

The team name is Buffalos xd

Originally Posted by Viddah View Post
Hmm I've been playing football (soccer) since 2012.
Kinda getting boring right now, missing a lot of practices.

Im not very good playing soccer u.u, I never learn to do tricks with the ball
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
Originally Posted by Deadmau5 View Post
We made it! Thanks for welcome/invite! You'll be seeing me around a lot more often now.

Welcome to Vibe brah'

Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
Back from my trip.

Lol wb

Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
That's the best place to visit. Being publicly humiliated and banned from a game are the two best things in exsistence.

Been there done that!
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post

I'm a swimmer myself and I enjoy playing tennis sometimes

Originally Posted by borjon View Post

Im not very good playing soccer u.u, I never learn to do tricks with the ball

You just have to get practice, like with everything in life
Wolololololo
I'll have to say, Soccer is quite fun but I never got competitive with it, just casual games of soccer here and there.

Also, Swosh is a new member of Vibe. On trial at the moment but we'll see how that goes.