Ranking
Original Post
2023 Summer Lottery!

Art by Taekkyo, this guy is freaking awesome

Hello, welcome to Summer Lottery 2023 brought to you by the Market Squad!
Here, you can send your precious TC to get precious prizes, but only if you're lucky enough!

This year we have four different tiers of tickets:

Cheap and Sunburnt Tickets: 5,000 TC per ticket; 45,000 TC for 10 tickets
Luxury Tickets: 10,000 TC per ticket; 90,000 TC for 10 tickets
Mystery Tickets: 20,000 TC per ticket; no discounts
Epic Tickets: 20,000 TC per ticket; no discounts

Each tier has more expensive prizes than the one before, that's cool, no?

Another new thing is that now you can buy your tickets on ToriShop!
No more sending TC's and all that boring stuff, now just buy the tickets from ToriShop and they will appear in your inventory.

Cheap and Sunburnt Ticket
10 Cheap and Sunburnt Tickets
Luxury Ticket
10 Luxury Tickets
Mystery Ticket
Epic Ticket

You can buy as many tickets as you want as many times as you want.

The prizes for the Mystery Tickets remain secret. You do not know what you're getting if you win, the will only be revealed on the final day.
Please note that the prizes still may change. When they change they will become more, not less.

We got LOTS of cool treats for you!
The items will be no-qi during the initial transfer, meaning that you can win stuff you normally couldn't buy. :]

No more tickets will be sold after JULY 23rd at 23:59 Standard Time (GMT 0).
The lottery will end at that time. The winners will be announced on JULY 24th. You can convert your GMT here.

Thanks for participating!!!

If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Athin
Last edited by Athin; Jul 24, 2023 at 12:43 AM.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
if you add up the total value of every single prize is it even half of the bullshit amount enclave spent lmfao
why do this if not to bother everyone else
fimmy toribsah discorD DECAPgo be on fire somewhere elseₜₕₑ fᵢᵣetck listener
What is even the point of wasting his TC like that. Maybe Enclave didn't understand the event lol
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
He never gonna win back that amount.Also your calculation is wrong because he got one free for every ten tickets

The deal was only this weekend, any tickets bought previously are exempt from this deal.

Originally Posted by nasa View Post
i didn’t know that even happened

and most of enclaves tickets were bought before the deL i think

Correct

Originally Posted by Master View Post
Yeah maybe we need a cap for next time that's wild

There’s no fun to put a cap on the possibilities of a lottery. As most lotteries go, the more you spend the higher the chance at prizes. Even spending that much after a certain point you become aware it’s almost impossible to make your money back tbf

Originally Posted by Sora View Post
What is even the point of wasting his TC like that. Maybe Enclave didn't understand the event lol

Or he loves supporting his favorite staff group B)

SQUIDS ON TOP!

I’ll be announcing the winners later today!
Originally Posted by Athin View Post
There’s no fun to put a cap on the possibilities of a lottery. As most lotteries go, the more you spend the higher the chance at prizes. Even spending that much after a certain point you become aware it’s almost impossible to make your money back tbf

I'd also argue that it's no fun when one person is pretty much guaranteed to win all the prizes. Not only did they waste their tc, but now people who bought them normally have like, a 1/100 odds to just one person, not even the rest of the people who bought tickets. I don't really care how it's ran, but I feel like a lot of people share this opinion. But W TC sink I guess.

I'd also argue that it's no fun when one person is pretty much guaranteed to win all the prizes. Not only did they waste their tc, but now people who bought them normally have like, a 1/100 odds to just one person, not even the rest of the people who bought tickets. I don't really care how it's ran, but I feel like a lot of people share this opinion. But W TC sink I guess.

big w
Toribash? completed it mate

there was actually a one in like 2000 chance of winning an item if u spent 20k on a ticket

even if u spent 2kk you would only have 100 out of 2000 tickets which makes it crazy
RESULTS ARE HERE!

As this years Summer Lottery comes to a close, we are excited by the amount of participation we have received this time around! Full disclosure, this year was a resounding success. All of us from the Market Squad are excited to see the willingness and eagerness of the community to want to participate in this years event, and look forward to bringing more of these events to you all! For all you number nerds down there, below is the breakdown about how much TC was spent this year.

And the moment you all been waiting for, here are the winners for each Tier this time around. Congrats to the winners and we look forward to hosting future events like this in the future!

If there were any errors and you didn't recieve the items listed above please let me know ASAP so I can get you taken care of.

*If anyone would like to talk about the issues Master brought up we can speak privately, no need for negativity here.
Last edited by Athin; Jul 25, 2023 at 05:55 AM.
I dmed athin to talk about the issues Master brought up to speak privately and he spat in my face and blocked me.