Toribash
Original Post
[clanTEXTURES]Omega Armor Shed
This is the dedicated and free clan texturethread.
Not done editing it but posting it now for you all (Omega members ONLY) to edit/use free and legal !

Creator/donator:
"original post wt the textures and dedicated art":

TomPaine:
Biceps:

this one goes on the legs:

Tonza:

KungFuJc:
Yo, I was bored and remembered I was apart of the Omega Art Team so I Offer you an Omega Members Only Free Clan Head.

I give permission for any Omega member to mod this up all they like, I've even given you the unshrunked 512 version, and the blank outline I made at the start.

If you see anyone else with this or that has modded this and is not an omega then they will be prosecuted. lol

KungFuJc:
Hey all, as promised earlier I have finished my stamps. All higher-ups are free to use.

Anyway I've decided now that I've got some authority to make a Accepted and Rejected Stamp. No need for tiresome explanations of why the applicant doesn't have enough posts. Just a Simple massive "YOU HAVE BEEN REJECTED" stamp. You won't Have to use it if you don't want to, I'll just choose too lol.

Add fun to the delights of the application process.

Zipil:

Did somebody say ground tex

fcpavao:

PlayerID57:
I made my Player Label:

you can also make your own by using my template.
here its how it looks like:

Download the template in PSD File:
http://uploadpsd.com/file/88265.psd

hazelbud:

i made this silly gif but cant upload it, look:

the gif:

i know "next frame: self KO !" lol

unofficial clan logo texture addons:
the original was offered long time ago, bt the left biceps n the head will now fit fine just pasted on ure original tex.

original:

head:

biceps:

pal:
Jumpy Omega

[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
when did this guy join omega e.e

there is no app or anything. Really nice textures though ;3
Quitting toribash dawg
This guy was a member and came back, if he contribute he stays !
they all free to use, just remember who made them/NOT SELL THEM/and edit some if u want it to be real personal.
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
going to both add links here from the rest of the thread and make some new stuff..
just hard to get motivated when uall afk all the time.. 8 P
Can you make me a bicept texture for my set? I think those were one of the coolest spots for a texture lol. also ALMOST 100 Posts! YEAH
yeah pm me a sqreenie of your set and the old bicep tex!
and GRATS mrpostalot!
this is the template and its free to use fore everyone in omega
Attached Thumbnails
template.jpg  
Last edited by necar; Jun 3, 2012 at 03:11 AM.