Ranking
Original Post
Toribash for different consoles and devices
Has anyone thought about making toribash compatible with android or tablets , or something like that?
And im not just talking about Minibash But the actual toribash in mobile devices, as in like someone is playing on pc but there is other guy playing on his phone or tablet.
So has anyone thought about it, is it possible'?
Originally Posted by wallingtun4 View Post
Well the meaning of this suggestion is toribash on kinect
so you just move your body around just like in real life,with no space or what ever it is. so it makes it more easier to fight/develop moves Etc.

What about people with disabilities that want to play Toribash that doesn't have a PC there would have to be a controller option, I bring up the disabled person thing because my brother has a disability
Toribash? completed it mate

The time and finance that is would take in order for this to even become a real thing is obviously flying over every supporters heads. Toribash was a Nintendo game, and look at the popularity that had. What's to happen if it goes to Xbox or Playstation? A kinect version of what was on Wii. Same results, simply not smart to do at this point. Or even, controller support. How do you chat efficiently, how do you move joints without some insanely complex mapping that goes to each button. Graphics, effects, etc. It would change the game we know so much that it wouldn't even be Toribash. It would be.. an /un/glorified Street Fighter, if that makes any sense.

unsupported
Last edited by Retro; Apr 18, 2015 at 10:51 PM.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
The time and finance that is would take in order for this to even become a real thing is obviously flying over every supporters heads. Toribash was a Nintendo game, and look at the popularity that had. What's to happen if it goes to Xbox or Playstation? A kinect version of what was on Wii. Same results, simply not smart to do at this point. Or even, controller support. How do you chat efficiently, how do you move joints without some insanely complex mapping that goes to each button. Graphics, effects, etc. It would change the game we know so much that it wouldn't even be Toribash. It would be.. an /un/glorified Street Fighter, if that makes any sense.

unsupported

really?,i play toribash with joystick,it's so confortable...just download JoyToKey and check it first.
Keep walking
Originally Posted by ravenger View Post
TOOLS REQUIRED:
A brain
A computer
Toribash (Any version!)
An iPod Touch or an iPhone with an internet connection
TeamViewer

Step 1. Download Toribash!
Step 2. Go to Teamviewer and either install or run their program. Pic
Step 3. You should be prompted to a window similar to this. leave it open/minimized.
Step 4. On your iPod download the app "TeamViewer free"
Step 5. Run the app!
Step 6. Under the "connect" tab, enter your information from your computer earlier. You should be connected now!
Step 7. Run toribash on your computer, and you should be able to play on your iPod with a little experimenting.

PICS:
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/q...t=DSC03219.jpg
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/q...t=DSC03217.jpg

NOTE: I get around ~10 fps, but it may vary for you depending on your connection. It takes a bit to get used to playing.

I also appologize if this doesn't live up to your standards, but hey, atleast you can get this much.

If you are unable to get TeamViewer working, I'll pm you my information and let you connect for a few minutes so you can see what it's like. Over a distance the gameplay will probably be very poor.

you do have to have a computer/internet connection to do this, but it's something
Last edited by Demon; Jun 15, 2016 at 02:25 AM.
pacquiao
Toribash on IOS pls!!!
Toribash seems very well suited for IOS as long as it doesn't cause too much lag. Maybe just add tori v.s. uke? needless to say i REALLY want this to happen!!!
They messed with the idea in minibash, which doesn't seem to work now. I've tried things such as controlling my pc from my phone but nothing seems to work all that well. I agree though, with games like infinity blade and asphalt it seems very possible that toribash could be brought to mobile
(Origin)
The wii is pretty underpowered and they were still able to do it. Although on Wii there's no shaders or online. So you can get any items for free and play offline. And even then it seems like the Wii version is using the core engine of an older TB version such as 2.2.