ES Recruitment Drive
I didn't like the way you just kinda kicked the air at the start and after you were done with the kicks in the air you kinda back stepped it looked kinda awkward the kicks that connected were great and the K.O was sexy.
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
Originally Posted by xZjoshZx View Post
I didn't like the way you just kinda kicked the air at the start and after you were done with the kicks in the air you kinda back stepped it looked kinda awkward the kicks that connected were great and the K.O was sexy.

Thanks
Free Style Sparrer
Mocucha told me he was rusty, but he is ok in this spar c:
Attached Files
@Mocucha 07.07.14.rpl (721.1 KB, 27 views)
Free Style Sparrer
ERMAGERD sonny ma twinkitty the level of pro-ness in this replay is over the roof brotha, but still the ko didnt connect other than that 9.9/10 :3
overall great replay didn't like that the k.o didn't connect spins were great i liked the run you did i haven't seen that kinda set up before you're head kinda flopped a little bit through out the replay i didn't like that you kinda just stood there when mocucha just did a spin kick kinda thing i wish you made it look more like a dodge 7/10
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
Originally Posted by R0i View Post
ERMAGERD sonny ma twinkitty the level of pro-ness in this replay is over the roof brotha, but still the ko didnt connect other than that 9.9/10 :3

Aw thanks, bruh
Free Style Sparrer
You've become very good!
I really think your style is a bit too gentle though, imo it would look a lot better if you landed rough hits more often.
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
You've become very good!
I really think your style is a bit too gentle though, imo it would look a lot better if you landed rough hits more often.

Hah, thanks, that isn't my best, im very agressive, thats why i was in horse stance that much.
Free Style Sparrer