Toribash
View Poll Results: Should piemanbob stay, or should he leave?
Yes.
7 Votes / 63.64%
No.
4 Votes / 36.36%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well, i cant get any more specific than that, i mean, i dont really care about it, just as long as its an orange-ish dawn background, i have a gun and a katana, and i'm in a ninja stance, and there is a dead uke on the ground, other than that, i dont really care.
This wasn't the start in a clan i expected,
Im postponing this till someone cares since I dont even have to do it,
It is okay if you post what you want, but i wont really going to make it now.

No offence :P im just saying.
The fuck? You do realise that coloo and I are the only ones awake at the moment?
What i meant was, I don't really care about specifics, just as long as it meets those parameters.

And, by the way, I do care, and i will take offence to it, and I would appreciate it if you put a thought into what i was saying, i want it to look good, and i want it to be made with effort, but i don' really care about the minute things like placement.

EDIT: Damn ninjas, Hi onamist, it's 6:05 PM for me.
I never ment anything by that :P,

I already started working on it,
But i might not be able to continue it to the last point,

Also what i ment is,
It is going to be very hard to make since im going to have to use around 500 megabytes of my disc which is alot since my computer is shiz, but im doing it anyway,
I will do it with effort since im free today, Also, My bad onamist, I type fast without any knowledge of what im typing,

I just need a couple of hours to set up objects and create the environment and make it perfect.
Originally Posted by Onamist View Post
Same. You live in Bisbane?

Nope, i dont like telling my town anyway, i hate door knockers.

Originally Posted by blackshark View Post
I never ment anything by that :P,

I already started working on it,
But i might not be able to continue it to the last point,

Also what i ment is,
It is going to be very hard to make since im going to have to use around 500 megabytes of my disc which is alot since my computer is shiz, but im doing it anyway,
I will do it with effort since im free today, Also, My bad onamist, I type fast without any knowledge of what im typing,

I just need a couple of hours to set up objects and create the environment and make it perfect.

Cool, sounds pretty good, other than the hard drive bit.
=O
I recently got a 350 GB external, lol.
If I had shaders, Id be able to contribute in this aspect, but I dont.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
fighter what? Lol

Just wanted to say hi. lol D:.
How are ya?

Please, don't start spamming on the clan board, you said you would stop posting here.
~Sebaa
Last edited by Sebaa; Mar 15, 2010 at 09:51 PM.
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|

No need for shaders,
I am using a 3d program called 3ds max,
Were the awesome art comes out :P