Toribash
I assume we absolutely handed you're own bottom to you? I honestly have no clue and I can't be bothered to check.

I have to go back to school on Tuesday which is sad but I also have to do the second half of my Health and Social Care assignment and I haven't even started it and it's due on the 23rd and I want to not do anything help
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
never happened
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
I'm off to Liverpool to sit in a cafe, have breakfast and sketch while the sun rises.
Hipster architect lyf

I feel like a bitch

It's also fucking cold
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Sounds like fun erth! I can use me some coffee right now. It's also cold in Canada too waiting for the sunrise it's like 7:25 am for me
I managed to keep up with the group. I know it doesn't sound like a huge deal but I'm pretty happy. Been walking almost non-stop since about 9am this morning, it's not 4:30.
Not bad given that about a year and a half ago I could barely go upstairs :o

what kind of temperatures are you getting up there vin?
Last edited by Erth; Jan 8, 2018 at 05:33 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
i don't know where vin is but prior to this week it was brutal. We had 2 straight weeks of -30 Celsius and thats not accounting for windchill.
[NO]
(20:01:05)~veb loves Kenny
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
I managed to keep up with the group. I know it doesn't sound like a huge deal but I'm pretty happy. Been walking almost non-stop since about 9am this morning, it's not 4:30.
Not bad given that about a year and a half ago I could barely go upstairs :o

what kind of temperatures are you getting up there vin?

give it a few days, you'll be back to your ol' crippled self in no time
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
give it a few days, you'll be back to your ol' crippled self in no time

yeah i woke up this morning and i can't walk ayyyyyyyy

tribe come to liverpool and carry me around like a chieftain, will pay with skulls
She/They

my friends are driving down to Liverpool tomorrow I'll hop down
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu