Toribash
hobo's my name
plus i'm famous like thiggist
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
i took demon because cobra had it for like 2 weeks and my old name was bad
pacquiao
Ber is the beginning of my last name.

Cat rhymes with the second syllable of my last name.

I played football (american) for 3 years and my team started calling me Ber-cat because I tackled mofo's left and right like a cat.

Incase you think I'm "lion"! Ha! kill me..

Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
My name is jkawig because i was just flopping my fingers over my keyboard because i didnt know usernames were important that time lol
-----
Originally Posted by moataz123 View Post
well i made my name moataz123 since moataz was already taken .
And i forgot to make The M capital so yea.
thats my name.

You can just contract an administrator and give him 5k and tell him that he should make the first letter in your name captital
Last edited by jkawig; Aug 16, 2015 at 09:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My first account got banned temporarily because I used I stole kitfoxes head texture and used it for my own. That was over 6 years ago and I was 10. I had no idea that would get me in trouble. Anyway while my first account was banned I made a new one. I think I attempted to make some cool names first but they where all taken, but I really wanted to play and was very impatient. So I thought of something no one else had, thus Apple123 was born.
Curious aren't you.
I chose this username specifically so that toribash's intellectuals could make totally original puns about it.

but really it just makes it ironic when I get annoyed at people.

it really is a curse
My first account was Weppet, then i don't rememer why i created this one and added Ko at the end. I'll remove that Ko sooner or later.

Weppet comes from my real name, i've changed each letters one at a time trying to create something unique and nice. Result? It isn't even close to my name, but i like it.