Toribash
Original Post
What's your typing speed?
https://typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu/

Procrastinating my thesis and cooked this one up... felt pretty good about this run, just wondering if I'm as good as I think. Hoping there are some DVORAK legends out there that can prove their supremacy

Think you can beat it?

All competitors welcome
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
i like this site https://monkeytype.com/

i never learned to type with 10 fingers, i think i use 5 fingers on my left hand and maybe 3 on my right. usually i get around 85 wpm.
piece of shit
I got 101 and then 100 WPM, but I did two typos in both attempts. Is it worth it to go back and correct your mistakes?
oh yeah

110 WPM via the link above

but i prefer 10fastfingers.com since they have nice user-interface and you can log your score if you login,
here's my result via 10fastfingers.com

English test (108 WPM)

Indonesian test (Native) (119 WPM)

I can use all my 5 left fingers but only my right index finger is usable to type idk why. Even after i practiced to type wtih 10 fingers, I still can type with 6 fingers. Any tips?
Last edited by watermagic; May 3, 2021 at 03:12 PM.
Windmagic | Firemagic | Earthmagic | Watermagic
I usually get around 85-90 wpm, I type with 4 fingers on the left and about 3 fingers on the right.

I press my space bar with my right index finger lol

turns out i only use 5 fingers total, i use my middle and index on both fingers, and i use my left ring finger.
Last edited by piss; May 5, 2021 at 05:51 PM.
If that was me... I'm... I'm just sayin', if that was me, they are lucky that was not me, because if the circumstances were such, as you have described them but with me in them, that's a very different and scary outcome for those involved. If.
Damn you guys type really fast.I can only get between 57 - 60 wpm
'-' The guy above me is gay '-'
'-' The 1 under me is gay too '-'
I didn't own a pc for around a year so my typing speed has been lacking now, but when I had my old pc I averaged between 85-100. I type letters with one finger from each hand and i use my thumbs to space and use punctuations.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
I got 101 and then 100 WPM, but I did two typos in both attempts. Is it worth it to go back and correct your mistakes?

Only worth it for a quick one letter replacement imo

Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post

[

Your quantum fingers impress me. Surely your wife must be happy
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...