ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I love that bit where you sit on the rail. Not to mention the way you got off just boxing him like crazy.

Cant wait to see more.

TT_TT he wasn't railing me he just blocked me and then i slaped myself and then he slaped me
also yea dragenon deseves the credit to the sexyness i actually can stay on my feet now XD
[Pigs]|TA|AM|
New one. This is Dragenon by the way

This replay is for the Blood ties event.
EDIT: Not anymore^
I didn't follow the rules correctly
Attached Files
Spar - Drage&Cerc.rpl (720.9 KB, 90 views)
Last edited by PepsiLegit; May 9, 2010 at 03:34 AM.
Outstandingly realistic. I liked the kick that started around frame 496. Though it makes me think it's scripted due to all the knockdowns. 10/10; IMO your best sparring replay yet.

By the way, how'd ya get banned anyway?
GMT +8:00
Originally Posted by AiroBlinn View Post
Outstandingly realistic. I liked the kick that started around frame 496. Though it makes me think it's scripted due to all the knockdowns. 10/10; IMO your best sparring replay yet.

By the way, how'd ya get banned anyway?

Go check Wibble's new rules.
I got banned for breaking one of it's rules when I didn't realize the rules have changed.
god your spar replays are awesome drage i would love to get maybe 5-6 spar replays with you =]

if you're up for it them pm me sukka :P
[WcG] [OLDA] [RL] [BRO] [WL] [SKL] [iG] ~[Aeon]....MOBI is BLACK and SEXY!! FTW
To those who requested a spar from me@ Don't kill me D: , These people just come up to me (in-game) to spar, you guys & girls should do the same.

@Lolercoast.rpl: I didn't try until couple hundred frames, was busy doing something at that time.
Attached Files
Lolercoast.rpl (330.3 KB, 39 views)
Spar Tif.rpl (556.2 KB, 82 views)
because your the best punk :P
[WcG] [OLDA] [RL] [BRO] [WL] [SKL] [iG] ~[Aeon]....MOBI is BLACK and SEXY!! FTW
Rofl Drage does this count?
Attached Files
Lolsparglove.rpl (250.7 KB, 43 views)
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;