ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Hi I'm new to this posting thing but my friend and I play toribash a lot and we see that you have real time ghost but in 4.95 it is mess up but we thought of making it able to see what the other player is doing if you enable it for maby like parkour and spars maby the command can be /realtimeghost players. this seems like it would be a bad idea for the new version but this can be game changing
I agree, there should be a confirmation with the player you're going against even if said player isn't in the match yet and thus not starting anything.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
This really could be great with the confirmation, of your opponent. But you can just Skype... Actually lots of people don't have Skype, And this is a fairly easy mechanic to add to toribash, the coding would be amateur level, so creates your have some basic coding to do, and this could change the way of sparing,well... this was pointless for me to talk but I typed all this up so I'm keeping this
Currently the way round it is to make a gif with your ghost, I use gyazo, but it can be a pain sometimes, this command would have stuff easier
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
since everyone in this game wants to spar then it'd be a good option to have in the gamerules.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

oh i really like this it would be great for spars and parkours and tricking and it would make all of those so much easier to do with another person so maybe the command would be this (/realtimeghostsall agree) so then to join in it would be similar to /en where you would need to type that to be able to join in

i definitely 100% support this idea and it would be a great addition
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
since everyone in this game wants to spar then it'd be a good option to have in the gamerules.

i think adding this in gamerules isnt good idea, it'd be better to make this with confirmation from both players, like alot of peoples said