Toribash
That is like the awesomest robotic head i ever saw love the dtails and the colors 10/10
l AOD founder l
Reflexz Co founder
Showcase worthy to me, the reflections on the glass really made that thing. Great job, keep it up! 10/10
The one thing I see wrong with this head is that at the back the line is quite blurry and squiggly(Atleast from the perspective we can see, though it may not be). Other than that, this is perfection.
Goodjob sir, a definite 10/10.
Back for good.
The small white lines traveling next to the black lines on the top of the head look messy. Other then that 10/10
Wow vitiek... u are such a great artist and a amazing video maker! 2 talents... dayumn.. u are awesome
eh
by far your best texture
strong concept and design
the little things make it awesome, nostrils, contrast, the slightly harder lines on the forehead

maybe lacks a little depth under the helmet, took me a while to realise that its a face under a visor

great work
Last edited by BenDover; Oct 28, 2012 at 02:41 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Btw i don't like it,

too big face for tori, and image doesn't have life in it put more efforts now mark is 7/10.
I actually sat here and looked at it for about 2 min. Before I actually realized what it really was, maybe you should somehow make it more clear with the visor part as Ben said.
Great detail, loved the concept and overall an amazing texture.
'u'
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
by far your best texture
strong concept and design
the little things make it awesome, nostrils, contrast, the slightly harder lines on the forehead

maybe lacks a little depth under the helmet, took me a while to realise that its a face under a visor

great work

Originally Posted by ZeToxiiK View Post
I actually sat here and looked at it for about 2 min. Before I actually realized what it really was, maybe you should somehow make it more clear with the visor part as Ben said.
Great detail, loved the concept and overall an amazing texture.

I think it's wonderful how he was able to make you stare at it. I like heads that have something to be found instead of showing everything immediately the moment you see it.
It's really nice, but there seems to be a bit too much highlights on the visor. Maybe a few bigger ones instead of 6 small ones?
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures