Ranking
I don't know really, I just thought those two replay had an original style. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I guess I'll stay neutral. Hopefully this won't make me look like a prick :|
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
What?

They were both slow and the second used way too much grab. I don't think he's ORMO material at all.

All of his replays were nograb :/
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
My bad, I saw the wrong second replay.

I still stand by my verdict though.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Drama? In my ORMO?

Lampshade, how about posting another type of replay such as a combo attack or madman so that we may further judge your versatility as a replay maker. I think that might help to clear this up. There's a whole list of suggested replay types in the first post if you need any inspiration.
The only way to make this discussion more awesome is to make Marco a recruiter.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
Looks quite well actually. Did you play SP before you joined? ^^

Do you have any madman replays? I'd be happy if you post one so I can make a full review.

Thanks.

Something like this?
Attached Files
~w~ mad wuzzy and little uke.rpl (223.3 KB, 21 views)
Hmm, from the looks of the replays you use much grip when you're not supposed to. Try to cut that out and re-apply later. The replays were not bad and you show lots of potencial, but you need some more experience I think. Please work on using less grip in your replays and post an application in 2 week or something. I'm sure they'll get much better. I hope you understand.

Thank you for applying.
Last edited by Tempo; Mar 2, 2010 at 08:57 PM.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
should i also apply again in a week or two? or am i in?, please, take your time with the decision, the reason i want to join is because i want to be known as a respectable replay maker, it would defeat the purpose if you let me in with doubts. i will always respect your decision, and you have a lot on your plate... so when you get time, i want you to think long and hard about your decision to let me join or not.

[NERD]
[OLDA]
[inq]