ES Recruitment Drive
Misread the rules. Thought you had to post only one replay.
Attached Files
~Ramen ;o.rpl (171.4 KB, 15 views)
Upercut.rpl (95.7 KB, 14 views)
Half Assed Decap.rpl (71.4 KB, 15 views)
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
heres my ones, to c if i can join.

Ps. ill upload the madman later.
Attached Files
o awsomespinz kick.rpl (71.3 KB, 17 views)
o high_longanch.rpl (83.1 KB, 15 views)
@Nuramon: I'm not impressed, you'll have to do a bit better than that. Decap was too straightforward and simple, the split wasn't really special, and the madman was too slow. Fix that, and you'll likely get in.

@alien0: Looking good so far, just waiting for that madman. ;o
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
These are older replays! I had to find some cause I am doing some kind of mixed. Like split and decap in one replay or only about four dismembers so not a madman!
EDIT: Multiplayer replays count too?
Last edited by flxy; Mar 3, 2009 at 03:00 PM.
Even if they are older replays, they still aren't good enough to get you in, i'm afraid. Sure, you may be better than that, but we can't just read your skills out of thin air, y'know?
Also, no, multiplayer replays not allowed. BUT, your replays doesn't have to be an individual split or decap, it just has to include (a really sweet) one. So don't worry about hitting Uke before the split/decap, as long as it's there. Unless Splinter says otherwise, of course.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Yes i have now decide that you are not in.

Alien0: Great, cant wait for the madman.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
also a split and decap >.>
Originally Posted by ?
is it a bird? is it a plane? no.... its loloholic

Screw helping Lolvale outpopulate vebamin C, the citizens need jobs! Help by clicking here! =P