Toribash
Originally Posted by Demie View Post
Iam a black belt i am good if you want to see the prouf look at replay half kick Demie and half kick Demie 2 and i like Kickbox

No, your a faker, you beg, and you barely speak english.
Hoss.
Iam a black belt i am good if you want to see the prouf look at replay half kick Demie and half kick Demie 2 and i like Kickbox

Hm, Quits midgame often, constantly asking me for my tc amount, wore our TAG once without permission (claiming I allowed you to wear it,) repetitive questions after answer NO is given.

NO!

P.S. You aren't good at all.
Last edited by evolution6; Aug 22, 2009 at 06:18 AM.
*puff-puff*

lol, is this guy serious. Do you really think that after all the retarded things you've done we'll let you join join.
join [Evil] ive never been in a clan
Originally Posted by Imubai View Post
So i heard you want to join Evil;

you will be evaluated by a number factors such as

-Forum Activity

-In game Activity

-In game Skill May be tested or request replays

-Belt: You must be 2nd Dan black belt of above. Unless you and we believe you have exceptional talent.

- Forum reputation

You Application should be as follows

Name:deathxxx
Belt:i am a Black Belt,rank 5337
Forum Activity:i look in the forum to see if theres any clans that maybe would accept me in there clan
In game Activity:Taekkyon&judo
Why you want to join Evil:I want to join evil because you guys have alot of talent......and maybe you could help me perform better in certain fights
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that):
Current clan you're in (if no clan leave this out):
Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in):

and also from posting here PM Pookie or any of the Evil Elites if you want to join and arrange times to get tested.

name:killer321
belt:2nddan
why i want to join:im sick of being alone i want to meet new friends such as evolution6
skills:well i dont have skills..
clans:devil-hunter, hunters , no mercy
vouchers: evolution and i are friends and i played him and he saw my skills

..thankyou..
Visit my shop it has the best Items with the lowest prices!