Ranking
Original Post
[R] 100K Texture set Request "Halucinogen"
Hello artists of the Toribash community! Its been a solid 5 years since ive been on here and i saw a montage and decided to make my trip back here. Anyway i got a 100k (possibly more) for a full 128 texture set and a 512 head.

Here are some reference pictures to go by.

Attachment 561489 (easiest and most recommended because it is a 128 set and should be simple)

Attachment 561490

Attachment 561491

I just want a really trippy set of textures i want it to give off the "im tripping off lsd" vibe. I absolutely love triangles and uses of shapes so base this around that!!! . This is loose so my requirements are just to make the textures look like these pictures and once i come across one i like ill end the request. The head should be simple like a basic uke or tori head.
for reference for the heads use the ones in the top left of the forum where it has the three heads for the triple threat event going on right now, im absolutely in love with those.

colors: preferably to focus around mint, pink, and amber . use the colors in these pictures!

sorry if i formatted this wrong i havn't been on forums in ages haha .

post wips!

goodluck and thank you!!

100-125k payout
Last edited by PinkLemons; Apr 10, 2016 at 05:10 PM.
its be hard to make it this colorfull and detailed with 128 quality xP
but i will see what i can do
Last edited by Nikos; Apr 10, 2016 at 05:18 AM.
i actually dont even care if all the textures are exactly the same (excluding the head) if they look like the first picture that can easily be the one i choose if you can just make it look nice on an actual tori.Also, I know but cant really buy a 512 set
no thank you, not for 130k and the head isnt anything how id want , but thank you , its pretty damn close to what i asked though so thanks for submitting that. i just want more triangle or shape focused
alright i will just sell it on the art and textures thread
<[Tint]Zubin> If you suck more people are going to think you're a girl
did you make that yourself? i mean what im asking for is much simpler if you did that im sure you could pull this one off. pretty much just have to make 1 texture and use it for all of them except the head anyway.
I could do this easy, but im too lazy to draw a bunch of triangles and shade them xD
<[Tint]Zubin> If you suck more people are going to think you're a girl
come on xD i am hoping i can get it asap haha ,its literally one texture for the entire set. hope to see you post something bro if not goodluck selling that other one!