ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Who's the real artist?
Cevius
30 Votes / 90.91%
Peruna
3 Votes / 9.09%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Re: Signature Slowclown! Cevius vs. Peruna! EAT YOUR HAT
i hadnt seen perunas when i made mine
thanks for the support people
<( O )>
Re: Signature Showdown! Cevius vs. Peruna! Vote Now!
i vote cevius (gains 8 creds :P)
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Originally Posted by Golba
I vote Cevius begas perunas singature misses one important thing. NAME... Singatures allwaves need your name peruna.

Ummm... Since when did you become the O-Holy GFX god?
Signatures only need names when you are using them for yourself? and even then it isn't essential,

Personally I'm not a big fan of either of them, mainly as I have a personal vendetta against Borders, they always seem to ruin a good piece of work,
I voted Cevius, as he had the smaller bord 0.o,

Woo! im doing well for a 40min rush job.
A border can frame a peice, making the image stand out a little bit more and adding contrast between the inner focus of the art and the wall(deadspace) surrounding it. Not having a border can be hard to do well, and tends to be more than it is worth, so it really depends how much time you want to put in to it, or not. This is the most haphazardly created thing i have ever made, and I only really put it in so that peruna had some competition instead of a win via default
<( O )>
Cevius gets my vote, peruna your border is mucked up, it's to LQ, wear as everything else is HQ, it's not good like that, good job both of you I've never made anything that good my self so i can't says it's bad can I? heh.
Cevius i salute You... great sig! love
When does this end?
<( O )>
Tomorrow
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
i like them both, but i have to agree with sieg. Peruna's border doesn't match the quality of the inside.
Eeh, that was a close one :o
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod