Toribash
Hmm, doesn't seem to me like you put much effort in that. Neither did Chirox but ohh well.

I would like to get to know you though, see how you are and stuff.
Maybe you could hang out in our IRC channel. Including other things, like what you're special at in toribash, etc... might help.

Looking forward to getting to know you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
That's two in a row now, let's not make this a trend.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by Yaksha View Post
i would like to know why u got banned whenever u get back =p

-facepalm- He's not banned dude. thats his avvy

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I love how they fall for his troll avatar.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
How would you accomplish that if you're not co-leader?

I can send invites :3 (BUT...I won't invite anyone, at least someone ask me to do it.)
jirado no viraya
Hi I'm Dan Webb and I'm 15.
I've been playing for almost a year and am currently black belt.
I got my belt on the same day and server as mocro got his black (Private room).

I want to join because this is a clan that has grown and shown it's true potential. It has great members and a lot of rich faegs <3.

My hobbies are playing ingame, art and marketing.

I'm shit at apps, so peace out.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, Now it's time for me to do my good application since im done with exams.

Hello everyone, You might not know me but i'm Mohamed (Koorwayne1) and i'm 15 and i live in Sweden. I haven't played toribash for a long while but now i decided to come back.
I usually play aikido, parkour, freestyle and stuffs that are pretty much the same (greykido).

I don't have much to say more than that i'm seeing a great future in this clan...

~Koor
Originally Posted by koorwayne1 View Post
Well, Now it's time for me to do my good application since im done with exams.

Hello everyone, You might not know me but i'm Mohamed (Koorwayne1) and i'm 15 and i live in Sweden. I haven't played toribash for a long while but now i decided to come back.
I usually play aikido, parkour, freestyle and stuffs that are pretty much the same (greykido).

I don't have much to say more than that i'm seeing a great future in this clan...

~Koor

I vote yes he seems alright and Ive found him on the market, nice guy.
And yes for dannwebb Ive seem him around both arent noobies so yea, yes to both from me.
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.
I'm going along with pablo on this one.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos