Ranking
Guess no one uses this thread D:
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]
Dobby<3||Hours<3||Pr0ne<3||Quest||Zetoxiik<3||DemonBurn<3||Jisse<3

Woooot

My current quandary is if only staff chooses who gets to choose who becomes staff then is there even a point in applying if you aren't elite or well known enough? does an underdog even have a shot?.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
My current quandary is if only staff chooses who gets to choose who becomes staff then is there even a point in applying if you aren't elite or well known enough? does an underdog even have a shot?.

I would say yes, if the said applicant is placed on the proper stage to prove himself or herself.

Anything less of that would just be bad politics.
Downstem
"Patience means bearing the unbearable" Tomo VII - The Bushido code
I've yet to see it, probably because i always root for the underdog i mean i don't care how know the person is etc. but the system for voting in new members is exceedingly easy to corrupt and we wouldn't know a thing about it, but then again that's what politics is leaving everything up to someone else.
Last edited by AzureMage; Nov 19, 2012 at 08:55 AM.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos

Hahahahaha, no.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma

No, hahahahaha.
"Think of a relationship as like a lighter. There's a spark and you give it fuel. Now the flame is lit. Keep holding and it glows brightly. It starts to heat up. Whether fast or slow, depends on the flame. But don't let it go because when if you do you'll be burned and hurt. If you start letting it go of the pressure that first started it, It starts to die. Sure it may rock but as long as you keep holding it, it will stay strong." -Brent Beroney

Yes I thought of this. Yes you may use it if you give me credit please.
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
Relationships are pointless.
-----
Boundlessfun4lyfe
Last edited by Zayex; Feb 13, 2013 at 01:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma