ES Recruitment Drive
There once was a fish who couldn't swim and his wife Goose. His wife decided to get divorced. The fish had so much depression that Zayex fucked it so hard to make it open a portal to my friend Azuremage the great nonexistent ruler of The Bulawayo Tribe. The Bulawayo's are incredibly stupid. So they sold their bananas for lots of retired hookers
There once was a fish who couldn't swim and his wife Goose. His wife decided to get divorced. The fish had so much depression that Zayex fucked it so hard to make it open a portal to my friend Azuremage the great nonexistent ruler of The Bulawayo Tribe. The Bulawayo's are incredibly stupid. So they sold their bananas for lots of retired hookers, they contracted a
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

There once was a fish who couldn't swim and his wife Goose. His wife decided to get divorced. The fish had so much depression that Zayex fucked it so hard to make it open a portal to my friend Azuremage the great nonexistent ruler of The Bulawayo Tribe. The Bulawayo's are incredibly stupid. So they sold their bananas for lots of retired hookers, they contracted a mercenary hit squad
There once was a fish who couldn't swim and his wife Goose. His wife decided to get divorced. The fish had so much depression that Zayex fucked it so hard to make it open a portal to my friend Azuremage the great nonexistent ruler of The Bulawayo Tribe. The Bulawayo's are incredibly stupid. So they sold their bananas for lots of retired hookers, they contracted a mercenary hit squad to kill the

There once was a fish who couldn't swim and his wife Goose. His wife decided to get divorced. The fish had so much depression that Zayex fucked it so hard to make it open a portal to my friend Azuremage the great nonexistent ruler of The Bulawayo Tribe. The Bulawayo's are incredibly stupid. So they sold their bananas for lots of retired hookers; they contracted a mercenary hit squad to kill the hungry leader of
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
DruggedPanda
Flagrant Meme

Clan: Phantom

There once was a fish who couldn't swim and his wife Goose. His wife decided to get divorced. The fish had so much depression that Zayex fucked it so hard to make it open a portal to my friend Azuremage the great nonexistent ruler of The Bulawayo Tribe. The Bulawayo's are incredibly stupid. So they sold their bananas for lots of retired hookers; they contracted a mercenary hit squad to kill the hungry leader of The Pirates of
There once was a fish who couldn't swim and his wife Goose. His wife decided to get divorced. The fish had so much depression that Zayex fucked it so hard to make it open a portal to my friend Azuremage the great nonexistent ruler of The Bulawayo Tribe. The Bulawayo's are incredibly stupid. So they sold their bananas for lots of retired hookers; they contracted a mercenary hit squad to kill the hungry leader of The Pirates of the Greenlandish Isles

There once was a fish who couldn't swim and his wife Goose. His wife decided to get divorced. The fish had so much depression that Zayex fucked it so hard to make it open a portal to my friend Azuremage the great nonexistent ruler of The Bulawayo Tribe. The Bulawayo's are incredibly stupid. So they sold their bananas for lots of retired hookers; they contracted a mercenary hit squad to kill the hungry leader of The Pirates of the Greenlandish Isles, known as Steve
Downstem
"Patience means bearing the unbearable" Tomo VII - The Bushido code
There once was a fish who couldn't swim and his wife Goose. His wife decided to get divorced. The fish had so much depression that Zayex fucked it so hard to make it open a portal to my friend Azuremage the great nonexistent ruler of The Bulawayo Tribe. The Bulawayo's are incredibly stupid. So they sold their bananas for lots of retired hookers; they contracted a mercenary hit squad to kill the hungry leader of The Pirates of the Greenlandish Isles, known as Steve. After The Mercenaries
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
There once was a fish who couldn't swim and his wife Goose. His wife decided to get divorced. The fish had so much depression that Zayex fucked it so hard to make it open a portal to my friend Azuremage the great nonexistent ruler of The Bulawayo Tribe. The Bulawayo's are incredibly stupid. So they sold their bananas for lots of retired hookers; they contracted a mercenary hit squad to kill the hungry leader of The Pirates of the Greenlandish Isles, known as Steve. After The Mercenaries ate their animals